Recent content by riXXerr

  1. riXXerr

    Chapter Naruto 647 Discussion / 648 Predictions

    Here we go again with karin's pussy . And madara telling hashirama his plan is stupidity .
  2. riXXerr

    Discussion Tobirama the most intelligent/inventive kage ever.

    No doubt he's the mpst inventive hokage ever ! Kishi may reveal later more jutsu from him .
  3. riXXerr

    Discussion Romance & Society in Naruto

    ^badass pair!
  4. riXXerr

    Chapter Naruto 644 Discussion / 645 Predictions

    Hashirama is really a godamn beast . I'm guessing kakashi will be out in the next two chapters . I would love to see him again .
  5. riXXerr

    Your Naruto Long-term Predictions

    Re: Prediction about Naruto and Sasuke for the end of this Manga These guys should stay out of the arena or they're screwed.
  6. riXXerr

    Chapter Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post) Poor hiruzen . He maybe dead . I like the Yin kyuubi's advice to minato to soften himself for not being the reason of what's goin on . Obito's techniques now maybe surprising but it's better for the...
  7. riXXerr

    Chapter Naruto 642 Discussion / 643 Predictions | No chapter this week

    Re: Naruto 642 Discussion / 643 Predictions I was quite shocked with the other kyuubi . I thought the consciousness must reside only in Naruto. The Yin-Yang separation is bugging me . I understand people anticipate the kyuubi fusion but sm is the big deal here . Sage mode make Naruto badass...
  8. riXXerr

    Chapter Naruto 641 Discussion / 642 Predictions

    I agree. People always compare them when the truth is each has his own forte to excel at. Maybe this has something to do with fanboyism or trolling.
  9. riXXerr

    Chapter Naruto 641 Discussion / 642 Predictions

    Minato and Tobirama seem to be compatible with each other as father and son. They can do moree some sweet comboz in the future.
  10. riXXerr

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 322 - Madara Uchiha

    This episode is epic at its finest I should say! "Long Live Madara"
  11. riXXerr

    Team hashirama & madara (alive versions) vs naruto & sasuke (current)

    Lmao^ Hashi can solo these pussies.
  12. riXXerr

    Chapter Naruto 640 Discussion / 641 Predictions

    Maybe Kakashi will come back to save the day.He'll kamui the explosion. I'm kinda excited of this reunion with Minato. If Rin is revived that would complete some of this bullshit I should say.
  13. riXXerr

    Chapter Naruto 640 Discussion / 641 Predictions

    This chapter did just blew my head. Saying 'rin rin rin' pissed me off!
Top