Recent content by robowolf

  1. Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 243 Spoiler Thread Simmer down, kid, it's just a joke.
  2. Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 243 Spoiler Thread Looks like Squalo's gonna show up? Judging by the smidgen of dialogue that we get.
  3. Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 238 Discussion / 239 Prediction So Haru and Kyoko aren't going to fight? Just cook? Come on, Amano, at least show us I-Pin training; she's from the past, too, and she's supposed to be in the Top Three when it comes to assassin potential.
  4. Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 238 Spoiler Thread I guess it could also be more like, "Jesus Christ, I wanna fucking kill him!" Going with "totally" or "seriously" would unfortunately make him sound like a Valley Girl, though. "Like, I'm soooo going to, like, totally kill the fucking katana braaaaat! Y'know?"
  5. Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 238 Spoiler Thread It can also be an adverb for "completely" or "fully". Also, Squalo saying "geez" would be a really terrible translation.
  6. Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 238 Spoiler Thread I think you mean: *He's literally saying "I wanna completely fucking kill him" but that doesn't really sound as good, I think. And then in the pic with Dino, Squalo hands him the tuna and tells him it's a souvenir, prompting Dino to think, "WHY A TUNA?!".
  7. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 231 Spoiler Thread Tell me about it. I really hope it's a crack training arc (or even just a crack arc) - that's why most people got into the series at all.
  8. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 231 Spoiler Thread Ryohei kind of looks like Gamma in that picture, wow. It's the hair and the lack of bandages.
  9. Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 225 Spoiler Thread It's pretty much XANXUS's favourite animal ever. 8|
  10. Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 221 Spoiler Thread So now we have a boy named Fran and a boy named Jill. Wikipediaing the kana has led me to the possibilities that their names are actually Franc (a type of currency) and Gilles (a French name), but whatever they really are...wouldn't it have been easier just to...
Top