Recent content by RockStar1426

  1. RockStar1426

    Discussion 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    Okay. After reading some newer posts Lenalee also has a decent probability of having the heart. However, what if, the heart isnt just one single piece of innocence? Wat if let's say it's split into 2, so both Lenalee and Allen posses a half. Hell, there could even be more peices. Even though...
  2. RockStar1426

    Discussion 'The Hearts' Innocence True Ability

    Say if all that was true. guess who that would really only leave as a sensible person to have the heart. Of course, Allen Walker. - I mean his Innocence was destroyed and revived. - The innocence closed up the hole in his heart. To correct that statement if the Heart is destroyed there...
  3. RockStar1426

    The Official Uchiha Sasuke Thread

    Re: Does Sasuke Have a Weakness? What is It? Not really. Remember when Naruto and Sasuke meet for the first time in 3 years, Naruto was going to transform into his Kyuubi self but couldn't cause Sasuke forced the fox back. So If Sasuke can do that before Naruto transforms than the kyuubi serves...
  4. RockStar1426

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore Well i'd scanlate it if I could get a translator...!
  5. RockStar1426

    Anime Blue Dragon

    Re: Blue Dragon Anime They might and might not since appreantly Viz has licensed it. Sorce = here Yet again another series licensed by Viz. Viz really needs to die. Their the 2nd worst dubber next to 4kids.
  6. RockStar1426

    Shounen Blue Dragon by Takano Tsuneo & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Blue Dragon RΩG Chapter 11 Discussions After cleaning/previewing this chapter. A thought came in mind besides the Grado [the dragon] looks F***en awsome. I hope and can't wait for this to be converted into an anime XD-
  7. RockStar1426

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 11 (Ch. 98-107) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 105 Discussions Thread Thats on ehting I love about D.Gray-man, they get this serious moment than randomly you have this really dumb scene within the serious sceen that makes you crack up... Such as 105, the LenalessxAllen moment...then barges in Lavi smacking Allen XD- I loved...
  8. RockStar1426

    Chapter 255 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 255 Discussions [Bleach] It may of just been me, but I found it funny as hell when the Ex-Espeda woke up and saw Neru drolling on him....I just loved that reaction. Anyways, I find it interesting. But, the only thing that leaves me wonder will Hollow Ichigo get any power-ups since hes in...
Top