Recent content by rocky123

  1. Jutsu Discussion Mega Convo Thread

    Jutsu Discussion Thread Yellow flash!!!!!! I wish he does that.. but I guess when he is able to do it, it means he's really strong and that would probably be the case a little further away from now. However we will definitely see new naruto moves after the convo he had with yamato (about...
  2. Chapter 302 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 302 Predictions [Naruto] Sakura fighting Sasuke is unlikely. A possible scenario is Sasuke would somehow fight Naruto and hurt him (after a long dialogue) and Sakura will be shocked at how Sasuke treated the boy who considered him a best friend and went over the limits to bring him back...
  3. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Discussions [Naruto] This is fucking sad man... Naruto looks sad. I just wanna see him go back to his normal form. Kyuubi is definitely in control. Next chap is "betrayal" so that's definitely Sai the creepy bastard. I HATE Sasuke!!!
  4. Chapter 295 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 295 Discussion Well I hope that gay thing breaks then. I dont think Yamato will stop Naruto. He will try but will fail and risk his life. Sakura will stop him though. Orochi will get pwned.
  5. Society Where do you see your country...

    In 40 years, I will still have no country. Maybe not even in a century... But eventually justice will prevail. The key to our stolen house in Haifa may finally be used by my great grandson. Palestine 4 life :beer
  6. Chapter 295 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 295 Discussion he will try but he will fail, then sakura gotta do the job. Remember the extent to which kyuubi seal is broken depends on naruto's feelings... it's triggered by emotions. Sakura is probably most important person to naruto (she's not like kakashi or sasuke or iruka... he...
  7. Chapter 295 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 295 Discussion I just want to see Naruto go back to his real shape :( As for predicting, I can almost see sakura shidding tears... Then she calls out "NARUTO!!!!", then kyuubi naruto recognizes the voice... looks back and we can see his eyes half shut (the NARUTO eyes not the kyuubi)...
Top