Usopp forgetting about Sogeking because the memories of Robin have been erased is an interesting point. Back in Water Seven and on the way to Enies Lobby, Sogeking only appeared in scenes, where Robin is involved or to save Robin. I think Usopp can remember the existence of Sogeking, but has no...
Re: One Piece 740 Spoiler Discussion
I really hope he won't be turned into a toy too. I'm still awaiting that Sogeking steps up and faces the enemy. There are just too many hopes on him that he can't let down, especially because he propably won't forgive himself after that. If he, however, is...
Re: One Piece 740 Spoiler Discussion
Don't get me wrong, I like the comical aspect. And he'll neither disappoint the dwarfs or the rest of the crew, I'm sure of it. But in this whole scene where the dwarfes desperatly fight and lose, and with the knowledge that everyone expects him to safe...
Hey everyone. I just had to register to be part of this conversation. Anyway...
Sogeking will better come soon. Every week I got my hopes up for Usopp standing up by himself. It was so promising how he acted during his fight on fishman island, but after I read the recent chapter, I'm more...