Recent content by Rogue_Sapphire

  1. Rogue_Sapphire

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun In board games and such.
  2. Rogue_Sapphire

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun ...Actually I think it's counted as one of them...
  3. Rogue_Sapphire

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun When I saw that page I thought it was a woman... But it looks manly... But then again, with manga you never know...
  4. Rogue_Sapphire

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun Golden Week is over...so new Jump should be available in Magazine format from tomorrow, and Sunday and Magazine will be out on Wednesday as normal I presume.
  5. Rogue_Sapphire

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun Translation is also out. http://mangahelpers.com/t/rogue_sapphire/releases/21502 Unfortunately the only raw available is still the watermarked raw paradise one.
  6. Rogue_Sapphire

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun Yeah that's a mistake.
  7. Rogue_Sapphire

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun lol, By raw to work with, I mean the Raw Paradise one. I generally use the raw paradise raws for translation, because the watermark is slightly opaque. Mind you, since I'm in Japan I can just buy Shonen Sunday on Wednesday >_>
  8. Rogue_Sapphire

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun New Raw out, quite decent. but unfortunately due to my interview in Yokohama, the translation probably will be out by Friday. Sorry everyone.
  9. Rogue_Sapphire

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun I think Kensei's students are going to be the ones that will be doing the main fights against the Shinpaku Alliance. But I am hoping for a Tirawit rematch, and looking forward to the Hermit vs Kenichi Round 2
  10. Rogue_Sapphire

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun I'm pretty sure unless I fucked up then it's out of the original text, but if you can link me to some examples, I'll be willing to check the raws for you mate.
  11. Rogue_Sapphire

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun I was waiting for a question like that. As one of the translators of Kenichi, basically... Miu uses san for almost everyone, she's extremely polite, Kenichi uses san for Miu, but sometimes on a rare occasion he'll drop the -san...
  12. Rogue_Sapphire

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun Wiener coffee is a different name for vienna coffee. But the wienrer joke wouldn't work if I used vienna coffee so I stuck with the alternate name.
  13. Rogue_Sapphire

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun Had no Kekkaishi last week...now next week no Kenichi. ;< Should've posted on fml, "Today, I found out Kenichi is on break next week, FML.
  14. Rogue_Sapphire

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun Honestly I've always thought that the Elder was more Ninja than Shigure... And if the whole, Kuremisago or whatever is true. The elder could've been a part of it, AND THUS NINJA.
  15. Rogue_Sapphire

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun Raw is out. And the translation is also done. Just for anyone who reads it, what do you think of the SFX, am I doing it right? Any improvements people can think of?
Top