Recent content by rohnskituen

  1. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Yeah, it'd be like!! Madara: 4 tails I choose you!! Naruto: Kyuubi.. I choose you.. hit him with your nasty attitude!! hahahahahaha.... Sasuke: Itachi.. I choose you.. i hate you.. i love you.. but hate you... i'm just so...
  2. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread - Part 1 But everyone must agree, there is still enough room for Sasuke to arrive and make a scene!! Steal Naruto's thunder you know... Sasuke arrives and sees the devastation. He looks around and sees all the injured and dead of his once...
  3. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Spoiler Discussion Thread yeah, but before all that happens, the villains in this manga have to become ubber strong first, (perhaps Madara or Pein or LMAO Sasuke can get the set of 1 to eight tails) so that Naruto has a reason to become ubber strong himself. 'cause the way i...
  4. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread It's means she'll start becoming more Enviromentally conscious and start reusing Bunshins..
  5. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread Are you sure you didn't misread that list? I'm quite sure that was the top ten EMO list..
  6. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread Aha.. but there in lies the problem.. The Manga as a whole may never really be considered complicated.. 'cause at the end of the day.. it is a cartoon.. ahemm.. Manga/ Anime.. but when Educated people like us.. old people.. (are you really...
  7. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread I'm not arguing to take away any glory from Naruto's Sage mode.. which is also not at 100%, what I am arguing for, is your insinuation that Naruto is not a complex Manga. I'm arguing that it is, because; 1) Kishi wrote about celluar...
  8. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread but of course it is.. it was after all mentioned that FRS damaged a person in the cellular level.. and cellular biology is taught at the same grade as air friction is.. so why not??? and I'm sure Kishi is well aware that a lot of the Naruto...
  9. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread not really.. actually makes perfect sense... Rasenggan is a high speed chakra ball that sucks in air.. so in essence.. it takes away the possible air friction when travelling .. less turbelence.. wind resistance .. that sort..
  10. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread I think PEIN has got more in his sleeves that most people give him credit for.. I mean.. you don't refer to yourself as God.. after all.. Konoha got whoopped fighting his dolls.. who know's what the real pein can do.. rinnegan.. god's...
  11. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread yeah, like make more noodles using rasenggan.. feed the whole starving nation of fire.. especially now that Konoha had just been hit by a catastrophe....
  12. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread nope.. right after she said that.. she dissapated her paper bunshin..
  13. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread I just realised something.. the real konan is with the real PEIN.. or nagato.. "This is as far as my paper bunshin will go," "from now on I will keep an eye on you!" ... interesting...
  14. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread Wow.. that would be uber fwacking awe... wait for it.. some.. but then wouldn;t naruto be over powered??? if thats going to happen.. i see naruto getting captured first.. and madara getting hold of all the tails' power.. then i think...
  15. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread How bout Sasuke using Amaterasu to dry his EMO tears??
Top