Recent content by Rokudaime Hokage

  1. Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 004

    Re: Naruto: Shippuden - EP 004 Discussion no I don't mean the original ninja fights that defined Naruto and got us all hooke, I mean the fights that are absolutely hilarious in a bad an unintended way and have nothing of the good old ninja fights where one would die by being tiny bit too slow...
  2. Chapter 344 Discussion [Naruto]

    what I really don't like is that Cursed Seal... its just totally stupid... Orochimaru should be able to control people with it and it should definitely NOT make his underlings stronger than himself... at least he should be able to take it off again, now that Sasuke maybe stronger with CS 2 than...
  3. German Dub Disussion

    Re: Naruto: German Dub Disussion [2. Season starts on March 06, 2007] a friend and I wonder what they'll do with the Sarutobis... we came to the conclusion that they will go to the "dimension der nicht-mehr-ganz-lebendigen"
  4. Chapter 344 Discussion [Naruto]

    WOW that chapter has super cool arts and drawings in it !!!! I'm looking forward for a very awesome coloring from "zarosaki" Orochimaru is so cooool !!!! I don't want him to die!
  5. German Dub Disussion

    Re: Naruto: German Dub Disussion [2. Season starts on March 06, 2007] its just the super abnormal stupid dipshit morons that translated the German from the English soooo baaaad and... AAAARGHHH I can't talk about that anymore... LOATHING !!!! btw : in the German version Gaara is sending the...
  6. Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 004

    Re: Naruto: Shippuden - EP 004 Discussion "and it smells like shit" from The Offspring - Original Prankster... thats what comes into my mind seeing EP 004... pfui bah!!!
  7. German Dub Disussion

    Re: Naruto: German Dub Disussion [2. Season starts on March 06, 2007] My little brother just discovered rock'n roll... äh I mean Naruto ... its both hilarious and depressing... My favorite quote from the German episodes : "Feuerversteck " means fire hiding-place they use it instead...
  8. Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 004

    Re: Naruto: Shippuden - EP 004 Discussion we never saw him do katon in the manga... until he does I will believe he has only suiton, doton and raiton... crappy shippuuden fillers do not count... And the extended training scenes where the worst crap I've ever seen in not filler episodes...
  9. Naruto Shippūden: Anime vs. Manga

    Re: naruto shippuden: anime vs. manga manga by far..... the shippuuden episodes look like crap imo... I always liked the manga better... crappy anime...bah!
  10. Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 004

    Re: Naruto: Shippuden - EP 004 Discussion what the fuck ? I hate the anime....its getting so bad... now they do everything they want with the characters... Kakashi doing Katon ??? I don't think Kishi knows about that... and how many seals does he have to perform to do the grand fireball ...
  11. Chapter 344 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 344 Predictions [Naruto] maybe he will take over Kabutos body ?
  12. Akatsuki Mega Convo

    Re: The Best Akatsuki pair.. I would've liked a Sasori / Itachi pair.... that would have been cool
  13. Naruto's Second Element

    Re: narutos 2nd element water would be just lame... if he wont learn fire than he shouldn't learn any other element...
  14. Chapter 265 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 265 Predictions [Bleach] I don't think that the espada Aaroniro Aluluerie is Kaien or has anything to do with him... He somehow got into Rukia's brain and memories so he knew about Kaien...and he took of his mask, which made an illusion or something and he tried to trick Rukia... reminds me...
  15. Chapter 344 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 344 Predictions [Naruto] I think they will have a hard fight, and Orochimaru will die... whose body should he take now ? there is nobody, so I guess it is the end for Orochimaru... And Kabuto is either going to help Orochimaru or he is going to help Sasuke, cause they planned to kill...
Top