Recent content by roma

  1. roma

    Chapter Naruto 647 Discussion / 648 Predictions

    Seems like Hashirama's talk no jutsu wasn't going to work on the scared shinobis... but looks like Naruto's flashback no jutsu will do the trick. :hee
  2. roma

    Chapter Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    oooohhhh... really good chapter this week. At first reading I thought it was Hashirama who gave that combo a name -- it sounded like something he'd give and not Minato. Guess I was wrong. Oro, what are you up to?!?! And what I wonder the most is what will be Madara's reaction to seeing an...
  3. roma

    Question Question about part one Naruto and Jiraiya and Itachi

    Re: question about part one naruto and jaraiya and itachi His true purpose in returning to Konoha was not to capture Naruto but to warn the elders that he is still alive and not to harm Sasuke. At the time maybe they'd result in a draw but after the recent info on Itachi and knowing their...
  4. roma

    Chapter Naruto 633 Discussion / 634 Predictions

    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/633/5 Kiba's three headed dog justu -- first thought that came to my mind was that three headed dog in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. :teehee
  5. roma

    Chapter Naruto 631 Discussion / 632 Predictions

    Minato, how many times can I say YOU ARE AWESOME! The four hokages + team 7 =EPIC chapter dampened only by Naruto's continuing infatuation with Sakura and the Emo now wanting to be a Kage. Naruto, you better defend your dream and good for you for remembering what Itachi said. Hinata, I'd like...
  6. roma

    Chapter Naruto 627 Discussion / 628 Predictions

    Well, I wanna see what would Hiruzen think of Naruto now and how Tobirama and especially Hashirama would react to Naruto once they see him on the battlefield being bff with Kyuubi and handing out his chakra to everyone. And I wonder what Sakura and Ino will do once they see the emo boy arrive...
  7. roma

    Chapter Naruto 627 Discussion / 628 Predictions

    My take on this chapter: Karin just came out of the blue -- like she was just forced into the chapter to make Sasuke's team complete. I hate that the chapter made Sasuke look all too important Oh, well, nvm. I'd let that pass for now. I'm just so happy the 4 hokages are going to the...
  8. roma

    Chapter Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

    I think it's not a name. Ai = Love Ko = child or child of love Based on chapter maybe it means "brotherly love" -- for their younger brothers?
  9. roma

    Discussion What will Naruto's future rep. be like after the war?

    Agree with all those points/accomplishments mentioned in posts here that can help make him a legend. Lemme just add: Naruto inspired a village and as a result got a bridge named after him at age twelve. :) Given his personality, I think he will give them credit especially after hearing...
  10. roma

    Chapter Naruto 619 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 619 Discussion / 620 Predictions omg! Can't believe Shodai and Nidaime's personalities are like that. Shodai is hilarious! Can't believe he has that kind of personality. I ♥ the banters between them. He seems more like Naruto and Jiraiya. And I ♥ how Minato is still respectful even...
  11. roma

    Chapter Naruto 618 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 618 Discussion / 619 Predictions Ok. The fangirl in me is squealing like crazy at the possibility of seeing Minato and the others in action even as an ET. On the other hand, I'm sorta pissed. I was pissed at Kishimoto for bringing back Orochimaru before. I feel it wasted what...
  12. roma

    Software The Web Browser Thread

    Ever since I tried Opera I've been using it as my primary browser. It's fast and most of the tools I needed are already integrated into the browser (eg: mail client, notes, dragonfly). It doesn't have the same amount of addons like what Mozilla has but I can live with that. Of course I keep...
  13. roma

    Mobile General Mobile Phone Thread

    Re: Mobile Phone Thread Smartphones are a great help at work. With a lot of useful apps to try they made my work easier. Didn't think I'd survive work without it. But sometimes I hated having one. My boss and others thought I can do just about anything with it. And that line about people...
  14. roma

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions S***, Kishi! You just f****d your own timeline and drawing real bad this time. Obito?! Really? How could he have improved and changed so much in a year or two to control the Kyuubi and challenge Minato like that? How can you draw their first Chuunin...
  15. roma

    Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 590 I Will Always Love You

    Good review! Like you, I also want to know more how Itachi did this: This chapter was really sad and shows just how manipulative Danzo was. It's also good to know what exactly Itachi experienced during those times. Reading his dad's words... so true and predictive of Itachi's future. And...
Top