Recent content by Roocketman

  1. Roocketman

    Feedback Inquiries? Come on in!

    I think that the site now it's kinda ... ugly? Really , I preffer the beautiness to the speed . Anyway very good job everyone for solving all the troubles and bugs , hoping no more of'em appear again .
  2. Roocketman

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: Beck Manga Discussion Oh men , you really spoiled a lot in that post . But anyway , just look at what I "understood" from the raws ^^ . Everyone who loves Beck , please , and I really say please , lets start making some noise on those translators who do not attend to this serie :mad :hi5...
  3. Roocketman

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's Afaik from Nana , it's not a very spectacular manga (none the anime) , but it has tons of popullarity , but well , I read the first part and I don't really liked it (I'm not saying that Nana is rubbish , I just don't like it) . But Beck should be translated as Nana...
  4. Roocketman

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's Bakashijinsan , maybe you can help getting a translator for the manga of Beck (still waiting for someone who tells me where to contact them) so we can keep reading this marvelous manga ^^ . Anyway , in japan , bullying it's from 3 to 20 years old . They're kinda...
  5. Roocketman

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's I do not apply to MangaOne because I don't know where to find them , just that's why I do not apply .
  6. Roocketman

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's Manu , noone is stealing a project , I get the raws legally and without stealing anything . Beck-MCS generousily let me get their raws to use them to get as many translators as I can . If you say stealing project ,may I think that eveyone who scanlate Naruto ...
  7. Roocketman

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's I must let you know that it's said that the second part of the anime is going to be released soon . So thats why Harold let the first season end in that way . And I must tell you all that the manga let you know tons of content that the anime misses , but reading...
  8. Roocketman

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's Afaik , Avalon is not the end of beck (some minor translations on the official site and news from Harold) and they still have problems with tons of people , because half world is trying to get Eddie Lee's last song , Devil's Way , and thats incredible . I wont...
  9. Roocketman

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's It's true that the Anime does not have all the stuff about REAL bands and Icons of the Rock and Pop culture because of the licenses,in the manga they are much more permisives, but the anime is good , you can hear the performance of some very good songs such as...
  10. Roocketman

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's This serie it's about rock , if you don't like rock , just read the manga and imagine them singin pop , rap , hip-hop , reggae,salsa or wathever you like . The manga have "that" particularity , the anime use very good songs as : Spice of Life (Typhoon24) ...
  11. Roocketman

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's You're welcome fremeer , you have the raw in the first post , clean it if you're so kind , and I'll upload it to every uploading site ^^ .
  12. Roocketman

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's I think that too , just tell people about this project , we need people who wants to support this , so the translators attention would be placed in Beck . I'll start uploading the file to other places , like SS and MU.
  13. Roocketman

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's I know the link were wrong , but now it's fixed , and thanks for the advice , but I have already contacted with the admins of beck-mcs to post here the raws, hoping someone will translate chapter 81 to english , or another western-readable languaje xD .
  14. Roocketman

    Discussion Your manga collection (with pictures!)

    Re: How much manga have you bought? Lets see ... My little library is short (and I won't post it alphabetically and everything is in Spanish) : Bastard vols 1-24 Video Girl Ai 1-41 Video Girl Len 1-6 D.N.A.2 1-14 Berserk vols 1-27 Zetman vols. 1 and 2 Kamikaze vols 1-7 Shaman King vols 1-17...
  15. Roocketman

    Favorites YOUR TOP 20 MANGAS!

    If we're posting our top 20 for me should be : 1- Beck 2- Video Girl Ai 3- I''s 4- One piece 5- Bleach 6- Naruto 7- Dragon Ball 8- Zetman 9- Tenjou Tenge 10- Death Note 11- Gantz 12- Bastard 13- Berserk 14- Kamikaze 15- Shaman King 16- D.Gray-Man 17- DragonFall (incredible funny) 18- Eatman 19-...
Top