Recent content by roronoa20

  1. roronoa20

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 632 Spoilers & Discussion

    From what little we’ve seen of V, I’m not surprise that Data Eduan thought of him as a better king than Zahard. The dude oozed with charisma and a surprisingly good insight into people’s heart. I know that we’ve not seen a lot from Zahard to make a clear cut decision, but for now, I think V is...
  2. roronoa20

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 556 Spoilers & Discussion

    Damn, they're going through with Baam bowl for real... I didn't expect the series about betrayals, adeventures and mysteries to have a match where you fight for a dude, lol. PS. Lilial's mom looks like she can be a thorn herself with that hairstyle...
  3. roronoa20

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 549 Spoilers & Discussion

    At first, I thought Bellerir would be someone similar to White, but it seems like he's what White wants to be, a son whom his father shows any shreds of recognition to.
  4. roronoa20

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 549 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think at this point, it would be the best for ToG to get another artist to done the job instead of SIU. I feel like the man's wrist needs a break and it would be better to just let someone handle the drawing, so that he can focus on the story. The current arc is both rush and streched and...
  5. roronoa20

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 548 Spoilers & Discussion

    Damn, Lilial is hot. It’s like SIU sacrifices a good story for a good booty instead.
  6. roronoa20

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 547 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wait, my future son-in-law, let me get the camera first and I would expect you to knock her up tonight by any means necessary. He might even make the event live and those who wants to watch the deeds has to go through a paid subscription from LPB family streaming service, Traum +.
  7. roronoa20

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 547 Spoilers & Discussion

    Not in a serious attack, just use it to silence the trifle like how Rei whipped up "All Creatures", this should shut her up. Still, I don't want to imagine how her face would look if Baam actually beat her up and the family head berates her for that. Funny thoughts.
  8. roronoa20

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 547 Spoilers & Discussion

    Well, if Rei can't find better girls then it's his fault...
  9. roronoa20

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 547 Spoilers & Discussion

    You know what, just use Shinwonryuu and made his point clear should be enough or maybe using Leviathan as a whip if he wants to go for SM route.
  10. roronoa20

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 547 Spoilers & Discussion

    Baam and Lilial is a lot better than I thought. Lilial is so gung ho about Baam while he's mildly annoyed by that. I wonder if Baam will take his time tearing her down like how he did the maddog or not?
  11. roronoa20

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 547 Spoilers & Discussion

    Isn’t her hair pretty long?
  12. roronoa20

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 547 Spoilers & Discussion

    Who TF is that? Aria? Or AA with his dick lobbed off + blonde wig?
  13. roronoa20

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 547 Spoilers & Discussion

    Baam, it's time to turn on your wife-beater energy! Since, she's one of your bride candidate why don't give her some taste of it?
  14. roronoa20

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 547 Spoilers & Discussion

    Somehow, I feel like Baam will make Traumerei fall in love with him even more by clapping Lilial with style. At this point, I don't know if he wants Baam to marry his descendants or just wanna go for it himself.
  15. roronoa20

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 547 Spoilers & Discussion

    Jue Viole Grace Bowl contestant number 1!
Top