Recent content by rose

  1. rose

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 45 Discussion/46 Predictions

    Re: Boku no Hero Academia 45 Spoiler Thread The rankings are Todoroki, Bakugo, Tokoyami, Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Sero.
  2. rose

    Hangout Boku no Hero Academia Hangout Thread

    Re: Boku no Hero Academia by Horikoshi Kouhei I worked out what all the names on the brackets are:
  3. rose

    Chapter Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Spoiler Thread So, if my calculations are correct, this is the current point total after the event: Raven Tail 36+0=36 Lamia Scale 20+6=26 Sabertooth 20+4=24 Mermaid Heel 19+3=22 Fairy Tail A 12+10=22 Fairy Tail B 12+8=20 Blue Pegasus 17+1=18 Quattro Puppy 12+2=14 And Alexei...
  4. rose

    Chapter Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 285 Spoiler Thread So, from what I could read, it looks like MPF stands for Magic Power Finder. And chapter 286 is titled Laxus vs Arekusei (no idea what that should be romanised to; Alexay?). It doesn't seem to match any other name we know. Final member of Raven Tail, or a...
  5. rose

    Chapter Fairy Tail 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    That's why I said Ivan was using thought projection: the same thing that Jellal used to appear at the council as Siegrain. And both of them have been in the same place, at the Tower of Heaven, right before it was revealed that they were the same person. I mostly think Ivan is the masked guy...
  6. rose

    Chapter Fairy Tail 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    I think that Mashima is wanting to keep the two Fairy Tail teams even in points, so FTA will lose their 3rd day match (especially if it's Erza that's chosen, whether she competes or a reserve is sent in), and FTB will win the 3rd day match (with Juvia possibly being the competitor). That way...
  7. rose

    Chapter Fairy Tail 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    He's just laughing a bit. Not anything important.
  8. rose

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 30 (Chap. 249-257) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 257 Discussion/ 258 Predictions More that they DIDN'T translate it. It was written as "Tenma" in Japanese, and they didn't translate it.
  9. rose

    Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    Re: Fairy Tail 256 Discussion/ 257 Predictions I believe he mentioned in an early volume (perhaps volume 1) that he got Lucy's name from listening to a Beatles song, and Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds is the only song I can think of with Lucy mentioned.
  10. rose

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 30 (Chap. 249-257) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 256 Spoiler Thread Looks to me like it said "one month ago".
  11. rose

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 30 (Chap. 249-257) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 256 Spoiler Thread From what I could read, Lucy's father is dead. 亡 is a kanji that means "die, perish, be not". By the way, it would seem that just like Lucy is named from a Beatles song, so is her dad. ジュード (Juudo) is what the name is listed as, which I'm thinking is Jude. As...
  12. rose

    One Piece Manga/Anime - Questions and Answers

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here The manga tells their stories in short bursts at random times. The first shots are after Luffy leaves Amazon Lily (end of Chapter 523 and most of Chapter 524). Starting with Chapter 543, it shows more on cover pages; each character gets...
  13. rose

    About the break...

    The US Jump is at Marineford, the last issue I read (which I think was last month's) had through chapter 558 or so; it's behind, but not that badly.
  14. rose

    FMA Spoiler Thread

    Chapter spoiler pics (17 of them) posted here: http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12980 *too lazy/tired to reupload or anything*
  15. rose

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk - Part 2 I will. Just give me a little while to go through and figure things out, and I'll post it at the JUMP LJ comm. EDIT: rankings are up: http://community.livejournal.com/weeklyjump/110641.html Check it out there.
Top