Recent content by rottenmanga

  1. rottenmanga

    Theory Naruto and Izanami

    Well I defiantley agree with this because Zetsu says the sharingan is only a tool just like a kunai.
  2. rottenmanga

    Who did Kabuto summon?

    I would say its someone we havent seen before like sasuke sarutobi, the second raikage, Or Izuna..
  3. rottenmanga

    Theory Naruto and Izanami

    he already has a sharingan technique
  4. rottenmanga

    Theory Naruto and Izanami

    Izanagi is a technique that can turn genjutsu to reality and Kotoamatsukami is an ultimate genjutsu. My theory is Naruto will combine his own essence with the ultimate genjutsu creating Izanami.
  5. rottenmanga

    Discussion The concept of "Genius" in NARUTO

    It's Funny because sometimes I wonder if we are reading the same manga. Nagato's Rinnegan is apart of him just like Sasuke and Itachi's Sharingan are apart of them. So saying without the Rinnegan is stupid in my opinion. Even Without the Rinnegan let's not forget Nagato was trained by Jiraya...
  6. rottenmanga

    Discussion The concept of "Genius" in NARUTO

    Re: Ranking of Geniuses in Naruto Its not the jutsu were talking about here it's overall intellect. Anything Shikimaru is lacking like strength and speed is made up for by sheer intellect.
  7. rottenmanga

    Discussion Which Characters in the Naruto World resemble Naruto the most?

    Personality wise I always compared rock lee to Naruto because they both never give up.
  8. rottenmanga

    The Edo Tensei Thread

    Re: Is Edo Tensei another name for "fanservice"? Well it's good Kishi did this and it all ties in with the plot. So let's not complain but marvel in this moment lol
  9. rottenmanga

    Discussion Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

    I don't think Naruto Will get the Rinnegan he is the body of the sage, but the thing that gets me is Nagato is also supposed 2 represent the body of the sage but I think it will be revealed soon that he has Uchiha relation as well.
  10. rottenmanga

    Chapter Naruto 550 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 550 Discussion / 551 Predictions - Next Chapter on ~Aug. 17 The only reason I'm giving it this kind of thought is just because all that foreshadowing Itachi was doing about self sacrifice.
  11. rottenmanga

    Chapter Naruto 550 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 550 Discussion / 551 Predictions - Next Chapter on ~Aug. 17 Naruto falls to the ground weakened by Nagato's preta path ability. Killer bee gets up remarking on how this reminds him of his fight with Kisame. Nagato begins to prepare Chibaku Tensei. Naruto notices Nagato's red hair and...
Top