Recent content by Rouk'

  1. Rouk'

    Publisher Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Oricon Comics & Light Novels Ranking

    Weekly Oricon Ranking (by Volumes): April 05 - 11 No Top 100
  2. Rouk'

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Mistake for MHA, it's 569,418
  3. Rouk'

    Publisher Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Oricon Comics & Light Novels Ranking

    Monthly Oricon (March 1 - April 4) Volumes: 01. Jujutsu Kaisen #15 (1,712,804) 02. Kaijuu 8-gou #2 (555,135) 03. Jujutsu Kaisen Official Fanbook (520,910) 04. Chainsaw Man #11 (491,448) 05. Jujutsu Kaisen Tokyo Toritsu Jujutsu Koutou Senmon Gakkou #0 (385,812) 06. Jujutsu Kaisen #14 (373,751)...
  4. Rouk'

    Publisher Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Oricon Comics & Light Novels Ranking

    Weekly Oricon Ranking (by Volumes): March 22 - 28
  5. Rouk'

    Publisher Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Oricon Comics & Light Novels Ranking

    Weekly Oricon Ranking (by Volumes): March 15 - 21
  6. Rouk'

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    My Hero Academia has sold over 4 million units in France since its release in 2016. In 2020 alone, it sold over 1.1 million units, making it the third best-selling manga of the year, behind Naruto (1,193,950) and One Piece (2,179,989). We don't have exact numbers, but this is a +20-25% growth...
  7. Rouk'

    Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

    Kowloon Generic Romance Volume 1, French Cover (releasing May 21st) This publisher (Kana) has (imo) a bad tendency of changing the covers of their manga (and the titles too, but they did keep Kowloon Generic Romance this time). Here, I'd say it's fine. They did some much worse stuff. But I'm...
  8. Rouk'

    Publisher Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Oricon Comics & Light Novels Ranking

    Weekly Oricon Ranking (by Volumes): March 08 - 14
  9. Rouk'

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021)

    Huh, I did not know it was this recent/an ongoing thing. So yeah, I could have excluded that too. Not like this matters much. The point was that Frieren is extremely impressive for a new IP by two unknown mangakas. But tbh, the fact that it's written by Hiromu Arakawa probably helped Arslan...
  10. Rouk'

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021)

    Yeah, I tried to exclude any volume that might have been helped by being part of an existing IP I know it's an arbitrary exlusion, because OOFF and Arslan Senki being written by extremely popular author helped in a similar way, so I could have excluded those too. I don't remember which spin-off...
  11. Rouk'

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021)

    Frieren volume 4 was first in Yesterday's Shoseki ranking. I may have made a mistake, but I think this makes it the 4th fastest manga* to have ever reached the first spot on Shoseki (so since June 2013) *Excluding sequels such as Tokyo Ghoul:re I've got this: 01./ Ojisama to Neko - 255 days...
  12. Rouk'

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    4 times I think Issue 9, 2018 Issue 18, 2019 Issue 52, 2019 Issue 6-7, 2020
  13. Rouk'

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Numbers, with 2021 total + monthly growth when known: 01./ My Hero Academia #1 - 14,143 / 21,052 (+105%) 02./ The Promised Neverland #1 - 13,821 / 25,124 (+22%) 03./ Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba #20 - 13,448 04./ My Hero Academia #26 - 12,619 / 40,625 (-55%) 05./ Chainsaw Man #3 - 12,163 06./...
  14. Rouk'

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Demon Slayer volume 1 was the third best-selling volume of 2020, so it was very popular. But to me, it seems like they are still gaining traction. See this: This is CanalBD*'s Top 50 Best-selling manga for the first two months of 2021 (January 1st - February 28th) *Canal BD is a group of...
Top