Recent content by RoXaS_DTD

  1. RoXaS_DTD

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 179 Discussion / 180 Predictions I'm so Happy :D D.Gray-man is back!!!!
  2. RoXaS_DTD

    Chapter Bleach 344 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 344 Discussion/345 Prediction Thread I think that Ulquiorra will be like a knight when he release....
  3. RoXaS_DTD

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Gangan Scan Dump YEAH!!!! I want the Doubt chapter 14 too , RAW ou already translated!!! I'm waiting for 4 days already :mad
  4. RoXaS_DTD

    Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

    Re: Mx0 99 Discussion Thread (Final chapter) Ups... sorry :''( I WANT MX0
  5. RoXaS_DTD

    Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

    Re: Mx0 99 Discussion Thread (Final chapter) I discovered a species of alternative Mx0. Its the same mangaka that did Mx0. the story its almost the same (reaaly, a big part of it). here its a link to reed the first chapter http://manga.bleachexile.com/mp0-chapter-1-page-1.html i dont know...
  6. RoXaS_DTD

    Chapter 389 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 389 Predictions [Naruto] Sasuke will win this battle. Not in the next chapter, but on the next next one lol ^^ i'm "shore" about it
  7. RoXaS_DTD

    Chapter Bleach 306 Discussions

    It looks like te next 3 ou 4 chapters are going to be Nnoitora Vs Kenpachi... We'll have a lot of surprises coming there... Kenpachi still don't release his full reiatsu... Nnoitora still don't release his real form... Do you think that kenpachi will make Bankai??
  8. RoXaS_DTD

    Chapter One Piece Volume 50 (ch482-491) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 484 Discussion Great Chapter... Man, i really don't imagine what can possibly happen next! This is incredible! Luffy is resting because the great battle agains Oz and Moria... the other StrawHat Crew are praticaly tired. One thing that is strange is that Brooke isn't in this...
  9. RoXaS_DTD

    Chapter 385 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 385 Predictions [Naruto] I think that Itachi it was really stabbed with Sasuke's sword. Maybe this time Itachi is really falling down. Even if he still could escape from that, Sasuke still have "that jutsu"... Well, we will only know in the next week... :'( I need Manga!!!! I'm addicted!!!
Top