Recent content by ruisu

  1. Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: Please recommend me a manga! Haha, nope not bad at all. I didn't know they were all b&w (surprised). But this is wonderful, the translation will allow me to verify my work. Thank you, couldn't ask for more =)
  2. Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Manga/Anime for Japanese Beginners? Hi, I have never touched a manga before, but I think they would be a nice addition to my Japanese studies. Could you recommend me one that has: furigana (hiragana next to the kanji) began recently so I can start from #1 That's all really, I'm not...
  3. Support Links in FAQ broken

    I may have sent this to an admin, but when I clicked send, it gave me the same error. :D Sorry, if you already got this. All of the links give me an "Invalid link" page. http://mangahelpers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=mhfaq#faq_mhfaq11
Top