Recent content by Ruka

  1. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Edited Manga ch. 109-112

    Re: Tsubasa Chronicle scans & trans by Ruka/Me hmm... When I have time, I'll typeset & upload the other chapters. I think their is only vol. 1-19. Fruits Basket Volume 18 english Fruits Basket Volume 19 chapter 108 english -Ruka
  2. 304 cleaned pages post here

    :loool Could not stop laughing at Orochimaru's comment. lol XDD -Ruka
  3. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Edited Manga ch. 109-112

    Re: Tsubasa Chronicle scans & trans by Ruka/Me I already finish Chapitre 111 & 112 to the size around 5mb. I dunno If you think the quality of the scans is still the same to you. I will be making the other chaps. size smaller. I still need to study for an entrance exam. Chapitre 111 The Water...
  4. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Edited Manga ch. 109-112

    Re: Tsubasa Chronicle scans & trans by Ruka/Me I made Chapitre 110 to the size of 5.25 mb. I dunno If you think the quality of the scans is still the same to you. I will be making the other chaps. size smaller. I still need to study for an entrance exam. Chapitre 110 The Hoarded thing...
  5. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Edited Manga ch. 109-112

    Re: Tsubasa Chronicle scans & trans by Ruka/Me Yeah, sure^^. I would be happy to!! (≧∇≦) -Ruka
  6. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Edited Manga ch. 109-112

    Re: Tsubasa Chronicle scans & trans by Ruka/Me I'll be continuing with the project. Ill start releasing more chapters when the latest chapters get released^^. Yay^^!! +1 Ki !! (≧ω≦*) And thanks for the comments. This is actually my first time doing this^^. -Ruka
  7. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Edited Manga ch. 109-112

    I had nothing to do as usual & my friend tole me to translate the TRC manga, so I decided to translate the TRC manga. I completed translating chaps. 109 - 112. Im still uploading each chap. to Megaupload. So it might take a while. The TRC manga Chps. are all completed uploading in Sendspace...
Top