Recent content by rukiah

  1. rukiah

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    omg its wonderfull! Katsura-sensei~~!
  2. rukiah

    Merchandise DGM Merchandise

    it´s a bad calendar, I don´t like -.-
  3. rukiah

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEN WALKER!!! :grin
  4. rukiah

    Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: The DGM Hiatus Thread: DGM in Akamaru Jump u,u I want hoshino come back T^T
  5. rukiah

    Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: D.Gray-man on Hiatus what hell is doing? u,u I don´t understand...why, hoshino-sensei? T^T
  6. rukiah

    Merchandise DGM Trading Cards

    someone have pics from Trading Card Vol.1 (Anime)? I want pics of rare cards: 06, 09, 17 y 18
  7. rukiah

    Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: D.Gray-Man on Hiatus great idea ^^! I want too :p
  8. rukiah

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Dead me, the wainting is horrible! T^T
  9. rukiah

    Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: D.Gray-Man on Hiatus OMG! I want to die....T^T!!!! two weeks? :blink:blink This confirmed?
  10. rukiah

    Merchandise DGM Trading Cards

    I bought the collection, take ^^ http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9506/48castcard12.jpg anyone collect this collection? I'd like to change or buy it u, u I have a blog in http://rukiah.wordpress.com
  11. rukiah

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    the 21# april was the birthay´s hoshino? oO I don´t knew!!! T^T happy birthay...u,u
  12. rukiah

    Discussion How long will/should DGM last?

    Re: It's DGM reaching it's end? I don´t think dgm end
  13. rukiah

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 186 Spoiler Thread thanks for the translation, I want see a picture T^T
  14. rukiah

    Discussion Niichans Chapter Review: D.Gray-man 184

    you review is amazing, I waiting next! thanks ^^
  15. rukiah

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 184 Discussion / 185 Prediction sorry, I´m also referring to this chapter. I want to reach chapter 185 now! T^T Perhaps becouse it´s the name of 14th oO
Top