Recent content by Rukie17

  1. Rukie17

    Romance (and society) in Naruto

    Sakura could sacrifice her life for Naruto and Hinata fans would still bash her. @TheHomeMade Nindo I really like your post
  2. Rukie17

    Romance (and society) in Naruto

    If it is such a problem to Naruto why doesn´t he say anything and is nice to her as always? He even blushes and think she´s cute. This should just shows the funny side of Naruto. This is just fiction. Did you see he had to bandage his body after Sakura hits him?
  3. Rukie17

    Romance (and society) in Naruto

    Did you see the first link? It states that he would have confessed to her if it weren´t that promise. And he wasn´t angry when Sakura was like that to him or did he think something like "Why does she always hit me?" or "I don´t like that" ? He was not just angry he was hurt, too. I think at...
  4. Rukie17

    Romance (and society) in Naruto

    Naruto always said it´s his ninja way when things are important for him for example Sasuke, the promise, to be hokage someday. I think Sakura is a goal he want to archive, it´s even stated in the databook that he wants a date with her. His feelings for her are surley not brotherly...
  5. Rukie17

    Romance (and society) in Naruto

    @SuperSaiyaMan No I didn´t. I just stated what´s written in the Databook. The only reason he was mad at her was because she wasn´t completly honest. It´s a fact Naruto loves Sakura!! It´s his ninja way!
  6. Rukie17

    Romance (and society) in Naruto

    Take a look: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki Naruto wishes to fight the Akatsuki, have a rematch with Sasuke, and a date with Sakura.
  7. Rukie17

    Chapter Naruto 469 Discussion/470 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 469 Spoiler Discussion I think Sakura did this on purpose. Maybe she wanted Naruto to detest her, she knows she can insult him as much as she wants it wouldn´t change his feelings for her. Sakura wanted to be unselfish, Chapter 442 was the first time she noticed the feelings of...
  8. Rukie17

    Databook III [tora-chan] Databook 3 - Characters

    Re: [Tou no Sho] pp. 034-039 - Itachi Uchiha Thank you so much!!
  9. Rukie17

    Discussion Naruto Popularity Poll # 7 Results Discussion!

    Re: Naruto Popularity Poll # 7 Predictions! 1. Itachi 2. Sasuke 3. Deidara 4. Sakura 5. Tobi 6. Naruto 7. Kakashi 8. Yamato
Top