Recent content by RuNa

  1. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 381 Discussion

    AFO is looking a lot like Kefka from the final battle of Final Fantasy VI.
  2. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 419 Spoiler Discussion YES, YES, THANK GOD!!! I am SO GLAD that Bee is not dead. He has been one of my favorite characters I was almost about ready to trash this series because of that event (First Deidara, then him. It would have made me too angry).
  3. My OP Fanarts

    He already drew Nami and Robin. Check his gallery out.
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk Well, I read that Blue Dragon in MSJ was ending because the magazine ended. I heard nothing about Ral Grado.
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk OH GOD....A live action Jaguar AND an Anime DVD?! This I gotta see...
  6. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk ^^^ I was really hoping for a Death Note comeback too....
  7. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk ^^^ You might want to check the year next time XD!!!!!
  8. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk ^^^ Yeah, it says that they are making a Novel this summer. While this one doesn't say it, I read on APForums that One Piece is to have a color page in issue 25.
  9. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk God....I hope P2! has a color page XD;
  10. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk Not that much. Bleach has been down for weeks and all of a sudden it skyrockets to number 1. >_>;
  11. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk YAY for the Sticky! BTW, HOW THE HECK DID BLEACH SCORE HIGHER THAN ONE PIECE?!
  12. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk I don't really care if P2! gets cancelled because I didn't read it anyway, but it is true that Taizo was holding the bottom spot longer than P2!. So has it actually been confirmed that the magazine is bigger in the summer, or they just not putting in one-shots.
  13. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk WHAT?! Really? Well, I can't say I really care about MdP but Taizo.... WHAT WAS THE POINT OF PUTTING IT INTO JUS?! I just hope it gets some sort of real ending.... Hmmm....looks like I was right about P2! after all....:P
  14. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk If that were true, it would've gotten canceled a while ago. P2!, Taizo, and Muhyo have been rotating positions in the bottom three for the past couple of weeks.
  15. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk I really hope you are right on this. It would be a shame to see any of the long running series end abruptly (Taizo, Muhyo, etc.). P2! also wasn't doing too poorly, so I don't see how this would just end either.
Top