Recent content by rurouniwill

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 431 Predictions Yes, but if you look at chapter 426 (null release) pg 11 - Zoro is holding a katana in his right hand - Its the sword in his right hand that is broken (look closely at the hilt of the sword) pg 12 shows Zoro holding a sword with a different hilt in his right...
  2. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 431 Predictions After reading everyone's comments I do believe Luffy's bounty should exceed 200mil and be somewhere in between 250 to 350 mil. Although Don Flam. has the highest bounty known so far (340mil) it's highly possibly Luffy could marginally surpass it. The logic behind...
  3. Chapter 239 Discussion [Bleach]

    its not like Chad or Ichigo are shinigami so ishida isn't breaking any promises. ah the glory of loop holes in the system
  4. Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter sorry but i don't really follow the manga scene too much. so the reason that HxH has stalled on the Bug arc is that the mangakan is ill/lazy? I've stopped reading it for a while now and I haven't seen it progress. Is the any inclination showing that the serial will...
  5. Favorites YOUR TOP 20 MANGAS!

    Re: Your TOP 10 MANGAS! 1.  Rurouni Kenshin 2.  One Piece 3.  Bleach 4.  Hajime no Ippo 5.  Flame of Recca 6.  Naruto 7.  Ichigo 100% 8.  I"s 9. Hunter X Hunter    (would've ranked it higher if it wasn't for the terrible drawings in some chapters) 10. Prince of Tennis
  6. Chapter 225 Discussions [Bleach]

    Re: 225 Predictions [Bleach] My prediction is that we won't see Ishida's progress just like in the previous arch where he does the training in isolation and we only know of the final results. The next chapter I believe will probably get Orihime into training mode. Possibly after seeing Ichigo...
  7. Badges and speculation

    dunno if its foreshadowing but he's something I found so i started a new thread Chapter 1: Door Sign for Ichigo's Room Chapter 184: The Acknowledgement Seal I know this is not much but the shape of the badge on the door is the same shape as the badge for ichigo's badge. I think I also saw...
  8. Chapter 222 Discussion [Bleach]

    what i don't understand is that ichigo reiatsu is able to be detected by orihime when he is stil in the vaizards' base. sure hatch took down the barrier but the base itself has a barrier too (or so i was lead to believe in previous chapters). Does that mean ichigo reiatsu has increased to the...
  9. Chapter 220 Discussion [Bleach]

    i read the translation but it seems a little confusing. it seems that hollowization takes roughly 1hr to complete. does that mean Ichigo only needs to hold out for 1hr within his world to take control of his inner hollow? or does that mean he has to win the battle within an hour so they can...
Top