Recent content by Ruruchi21

  1. Ruruchi21

    Hangout Current Favorite K-song

    I'm not the biggest Koreanovela fan around... Like I said, the only ones that really got me watching from first to last episode is Coffee Prince and BOF... other than that, I gave up halfway...:tem
  2. Ruruchi21

    Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

    I'm not the only one enjoying their fame! Thanks for sharing! We have the same taste in music, I should say!:p
  3. Ruruchi21

    Hangout Current Favorite K-song

    GO GO GO! Boys Over Flowers is a must-see show... I've never fallen in love in a Koreanovela other than Coffee Prince and BOF! and I love that song, too...:amuse
  4. Ruruchi21

    Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

    Yep, really cool! I really love him... I plan to stalk him when I finally land on Japan sometime next year! :lovebunny Thanks for this... I can't find an official video so:notrust... I linked something stupid... Thanks for this! :tem
  5. Ruruchi21

    Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

    Hmm... when it comes to j-pop... I really love those with dances that keeps my head bopping... That's why I really love Yuya Matsushita's Trust Me and 4 Seasons! Makes me wanna dance! and for senti moments... I would want to sit and listen to his song Futari... all day. (Sorry, Futari doesn't...
  6. Ruruchi21

    Hangout Current Favorite K-song

    Well, this song has been around for years... and I never get tired of singing along with it! and the video... makes me cry... and I also have the revived version sung by SNSD! It's really cool... I was so popular it was even rendered in Filipino (my tongue!), that's why I...
Top