Recent content by Rurushoe

  1. The mysterious snow woman Monet

    What? Yes it it. In real life you have a 30% chance of surviving a stab to the heart. If you can get some sort of medical treatment within a few minutes things are looking up for you. Considering this is One Piece and people have eaten nuclear bomb blasts and came out A-OK I'm fully expecting...
  2. Chapter One Piece 732 Discussion/ 733 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 732 Discussion/ 733 Prediction Next chapter 27th-30th December No he hasn't.
  3. Chapter One Piece 732 Discussion/ 733 Prediction

    He's not. They have the exact same rank in Japanese, mangapanda screwed up.
  4. Chapter One Piece 732 Discussion/ 733 Prediction

    It was stated over 30 chapters ago that the Heart Seat was being held for Law mate. Also in 729 he said the name "Cora" which is probably short for Corazon.
  5. Chapter One Piece 729 Discussion / 730 Predictions- BREAK NEXT WEEK; CHAPTER RETURNS WEEK OF 02/12

    Re: One Piece 729 Spoiler Discussion Late reply but that's not correct. I'm assuming you read MS? That's the only translation I can think of that gave a gender in 725. In the original Japanese Law only says "ano hito" or "that person," CCC verifies this in their script. I'm hoping it's a...
Top