Recent content by Rye Bread

  1. Rye Bread

    Fresh from the oven!

    Alrighty then~! While I can't state any absolutes, one of my top favourite manga would have to be 1/2 Prin- no, wait, 1/2 Prince is a manhua, isn't it? So...The World God Only Knows. As for an anime...Ruin Explorers. I cried at the end, and few anime can do that to me. Music...I like...
  2. Rye Bread

    Favorites Favorite blonds in manga/anime

    Hmm, well, I'd have to say for sure that i'm a big fan of a number of blondes... There's Hoshiguma Yuugi, And of course Johnny Ridden, Vash should be obvious, Fam, because Ruin Explorers is one of my favourite anime of all time, bar none, Miguel, the REASON Ruin...
  3. Rye Bread

    Fresh from the oven!

    Hahahah, thanks for the welcome! I'm part Estonian, yeah, about as much Estonian as I am Swedish, I think. Both sides of my family are pretty tied up in either Eastern or Northern Europe, so yeah. Ruisleipä is fine too! I'm not very picky~ I feel so welcomed, heheh, thanks you two!
  4. Rye Bread

    United States [2012/07/12-15] San Diego Comic-Con '12

    I certainly hope to! I'll have to start saving up, but SDCC 2008 was a joy, and I'd love to do it again. Airfare just keeps going up though....
  5. Rye Bread

    Fresh from the oven!

    Well, I suppose an introduction is in order! My name is, as is readily apparent I suppose, Rye Bread. Rukkileib works as well! Thought I might introduce myself, and say a few things. So, I write. I write prolifically. It's a joy, for me. Love it. Hm. The sticky says maybe say your...
Top