Recent content by rykarreolacr

  1. rykarreolacr

    Fun Thread The Person Above Me! - Part 1

    Work work work, the person above me. I am also getting married in 12 days!!!
  2. rykarreolacr

    Fun Thread The Person Above Me! - Part 1

    I am very happy to hear that, the person above me!
  3. rykarreolacr

    Fun Thread The Person Above Me! - Part 1

    I am doing well, person above me. How about you and Steph?
  4. rykarreolacr

    Fun Thread The Person Above Me! - Part 1

    The person above me is still here after so many years!
  5. rykarreolacr

    Fun Thread The Person Above Me! - Part 1

    the person above me should know that I also struggle daily with awful traffic. Except for the past few weeks, I am working on a project abroad and the office is a 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel, which is a great change of pace.
  6. rykarreolacr

    Fun Thread The Person Above Me! - Part 1

    None in particular, person above me. I haven't been to MH in general in a very long time!
  7. rykarreolacr

    Fun Thread The Person Above Me! - Part 1

    The person above me knows that this used to be my favorite FF game.
  8. rykarreolacr

    Word association! - - - Part 12

    Hug It has been a while! Just dropping in for a second. :) :hug
  9. rykarreolacr

    Fun Thread The Person Above Me! - Part 1

    the person above me should know that it saddens me to see that nobody is playing "the person above me" anymore... :(
  10. rykarreolacr

    Word association! - - - Part 12

    bond
  11. rykarreolacr

    The end of Raruto - Retranslation and release dates

    Thanks for keeping Raruto in English alive unok-kun! It is truly something else to have seen it last this long and come to an end.
  12. rykarreolacr

    The Person Above Me! - Part 6

    hi person above me!!!!! And I do agree long time no see Mugen!!!! I missed the jumping Byakuya so much!!!!
Top