Recent content by RyuSensei

  1. Coloring Hibari Kyouya Vongola Gear-ed

  2. Allen Noah-ified in Prison

  3. Coloring 439 - Tsukishima

    Quickie
  4. Coloring Ginjou - 432

    Sup sup, been a long time since I last did anything Ginjou dude with his necklace-sword.
  5. Trafalgar Law, holidays. [Noot+RS]

    I wanted to use the same style I used on Kid's one but I just couldn't get it out, probably the one year break which made me forget lots of things, thanks =)
  6. Trafalgar Law, holidays. [Noot+RS]

  7. Eustass Kid

    Eustass Kid

    Arists: Noot & RyuSensei
  8. Eustass Kid - Noot & RS

    Thanks ;)
  9. Eustass Kid - Noot & RS

  10. The end is just the beginning

    Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship! you're always travelling o.o
  11. Art Contest revamping!

    If people don't care enough to enter the contest they won't even bother checking who are the winners by opening a thread.
  12. Art Contest revamping!

    More options on the poll please? I'd go with bi-weeklies + best of the year/season.
  13. Art Contest revamping!

    So what eni? You want to reward Manga Editors and translators? That point was so useless, Editing manga isn't a competition, even if some try to be first it stays something you do just cause you wanna do it. You might tell me then that contests can be done just cause we want to do it but as...
  14. sticky this bleach project x

    There's already a group like that..
  15. The Society for the Study of Swedish.

    Re: The Society for the Study of Anything. http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50336 ;x
Top