Recent content by Ryuusu

  1. Ryuusu

    Shounen Orient by Shinobu Ohtaka

    Chapter 40 I'm not entirely sure when. Sorry :<
  2. Ryuusu

    Shounen Orient by Shinobu Ohtaka

    https://itsdanystormborn.tumblr.com This Tumblr user has been kind enough to translate the chapters since sense scans is a bit behind. Just check the #orient tag. It is similar to DE isn't it? But it's more like the "Goddess" is temporarily possessing Musashi to allow him to use her power.
  3. Ryuusu

    Shounen Orient by Shinobu Ohtaka

    Chapter 38 Chapter 39
  4. Ryuusu

    Shounen Orient by Shinobu Ohtaka

    Chapter 37 And here's Volume 4 cover art
  5. Ryuusu

    Shounen Orient by Shinobu Ohtaka

    Chapter 35 Chapter 36
  6. Ryuusu

    Shounen Orient by Shinobu Ohtaka

    Chapter 32 Chapter 33 Chapter 34
  7. Ryuusu

    Shounen Orient by Shinobu Ohtaka

    Chatper 30 Chapter 31
  8. Ryuusu

    Shounen Orient by Shinobu Ohtaka

    Chapter 26 scans
  9. Ryuusu

    Shounen Orient by Shinobu Ohtaka

    Chapter 25 scans
  10. Ryuusu

    Shounen Orient by Shinobu Ohtaka

    Chapter 24 scans
  11. Ryuusu

    Shounen Orient by Shinobu Ohtaka

    Chapter 23 scans
  12. Ryuusu

    Shounen Orient by Shinobu Ohtaka

    Chapter 22 scans
  13. Ryuusu

    Shounen Orient by Shinobu Ohtaka

    Chapter 19 Scans Translations
  14. Ryuusu

    Shounen Orient by Shinobu Ohtaka

    Chapter 16 Chapter 17 [/Spoiler] Chapter 18 is.... interesting
  15. Ryuusu

    Shounen Orient by Shinobu Ohtaka

    I'm much too late to do a lengthy first impression post, but I will say that it's interesting so far and has a lot of potential even though I was honestly not a fan of the action packed opening. Even though battles are kind of the backbone of shounens, I'm looking forward to things slowing down...
Top