Recent content by Rzerox21xx

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail Re:Fantasia Chapter 2 Discussion

    confirmed timeline, between GMG and Tartarus.
  2. Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    I can't see the image?
  3. Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    Hermit Mio illustration by Kanon [Mashima's assistant] from Vol. 33. the only thing I was able to find, if anyone has the volume from Japan and can post other images or the afterward?
  4. Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

    Hiro drew for Juvia day in Japan.
  5. Edens Zero Chapter 275 Spoilers & Discussion

    Recently there been a crackdown on posting scans of manga before released day, so it explains why we not getting leaks this week.
  6. Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    I know but also draw her, since he loves drawing sexy females.
  7. Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    Suprised he didn't draw Wanda.
Top