Recent content by S.s.S

  1. S.s.S

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 318 Discussion

    ARE WE GOING TO SEE HEROES FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES?!?! Hope there will be this time a well written and strong female character.
  2. S.s.S

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 316 Discussion

    I guess Nagant was important to get to the information of the mansion but to be realistic (I know this is an anime about super powers don't come at me) she should have died.
  3. S.s.S

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 314 Discussion

    I don't really trust Nagant. Her face when she was bathed in blood says a lot to me. No remorse, no sadness just emotionless after literally KILLING people. Maybe she's also corrupted inside.
  4. S.s.S

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 300 Discussion

    Well, there still are people who believe in heroes but not just in Endeavor anymore. As we saw last chapter when Best Jeanist safed civilians and most of them seemed quite happy about BJ's appearance.
  5. S.s.S

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 299 Discussion

    Idc what everybody says. Can't wait to see his dilf dad.
  6. S.s.S

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 296 Discussion

    Yeah, just because Twice was a funny and loveable character doesn't mean that this can justify his murders and crimes. He was still a villain who took innocent lives.
  7. S.s.S

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 296 Discussion

    Ah thank you. I was just confused by the other person's comment. When Shinso is going to join the hero course then there would be another student to join but there's no official source to confirm this.
  8. S.s.S

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 296 Discussion

    But she's one year older. Or does that mean that she repeats the second year? Now, I'm confused XD
  9. S.s.S

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 296 Discussion

    Why are so sure that there will be another transfer student? And why a girl? Do you have any sources? I'm sorry I read the other comments after I posted this reply. Y'all right it's just a crazy fangirl hating on this character.
  10. S.s.S

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 296 Discussion

    So Endeavor's character development was complete bullshit? Nice.
  11. S.s.S

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 291 Discussion

    A child can be incredibly fragile especially if their parents ignore them and give all their attention to another child. Shoto had his mother as support but Touya had only Natsu which might doesn't satisfy one like receiving support and acceptance from their parents. On top of that, we don't...
  12. S.s.S

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 282 Discussion

    Aizawa cutting his leg was a good choice. After all he's the only one who can stop Eri from going wild again. His Quirk is a ace for the heroes and they would be doomed to lose it.
  13. S.s.S

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 281 Discussion

    Why do people think that Hori gave up on the character Shoto? My Hero Academia is far from being over and I'm sure that there will be an arc regarding the Todoroki family. There's still so much left that involves Shoto.
  14. S.s.S

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 277 Discussion

    Everybody was talking about Shigaraki going to be the new AFO but here is my boy having his own will and doesn't want to be like AFO and even shook him out of his mind even though AFO raised him like a "father". I think that this is really powerful and I simp for this crusty rat. Shigaraki is a...
  15. S.s.S

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 274 Discussion

    Shigaraki has a quirk destroying bullet in his pocket. I guess that Bakugou will be the one who gets hit by it.
Top