Recent content by S2S4

  1. S2S4

    Seinen Billy Bat by Urasawa Naoki

    Billy Bat - Naoki Urasawa Urasawa's new serie. Billy Bat #02
  2. S2S4

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Rival (Shounen Mag by Kodansha)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Rival November Cover LQ/MQ [hr] December Cover :
  3. S2S4

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) Cover : Summary :
  4. S2S4

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Sunday TOC Talkback Shônen Sunday #51 - MQ/HQ ToC - ~thanks to Heiji-sama~ Turboimagehost
  5. S2S4

    Politics President Obama Wins! Now What?

    Re: President Obama Wins! Now What? Yes we can ~ Obama
  6. S2S4

    Moroccan Community

    Moroccan Thread
  7. S2S4

    Info How to say "Thank You", "You're Welcome" and "I Love You" in your language

    In arabic : I love you : "Ohibuk"
  8. S2S4

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk - Part 2 Cover #52 - MQ/HQ TOC #52 Thanks to Heiji-sama
  9. S2S4

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    Hi, i'm the boss of Mangas Glam Team. Naruto Ch. 399 - MQ Naruto Ch. 398 - MQ Bleach Ch. -105 - MQ Naruto Ch. 397 - HQ Naruto Ch. 394 - MQ One Piece Ch. 490 - MQ Thanks.
  10. S2S4

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    Yosh !! I'd like to receive the Manga Editor status :amuse I'm a founder and the boss of a young team MGT All our Edited Mangas in English and French are here >> Visit Us Thanx !! :p
  11. S2S4

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Discussions / 395 Predictions Me I think that Tobi is going to finish it since to Sasuke and Itachi, the rain begins falling therefore perhaps Pein approaches and Tobi is not going to waste his time only for Kyuubi
Top