Recent content by Sacae

  1. Shounen Kimetsu no Yaiba by Koyoharu Gotouge

    Thanks! Such a big moment.
  2. Shounen Kimetsu no Yaiba by Koyoharu Gotouge

    I wanna know what that last panel says so badly.
  3. Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 69 Discussion/70 Predictions

    http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/eiyZzRP0foU Seems guy at door is one of the logo only brands
  4. Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 67 Discussion/68 Predictions

    This difference in the Viz one is kind of interesting. In MS, its like 'I wouldn't die for the likes of you'
  5. Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 67 Discussion/68 Predictions

    As much as I'm hyped for Lewis vs Emma - Im also kind of curious of when Emma meets this young adult at the start of this chapter. It seems he has survived and sees the path of survival as he called it to be hiding. When Emma is going to for sure be the fight back type.
  6. Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 66 Discussion/67 Predictions

    Ah cool to know, thanks.
  7. Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 66 Discussion/67 Predictions

    So interestingly, MS has the kid with Emma as a 'she' at the start. Viz's just came out and it has the kid a 'he'. (What does he/she mean line) So I'm interested in who is error (cause officials can error too). My friend suggested maybe it was more gender neutral pronoun used and they went...
  8. Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 63 Discussion/ 64 Predictions

    I voted Ray. Bunkerman and Emma have a lot of parallels, he sees his old self in her. She's also the leader and the more hopeful one. I feel killing Ray would be to see her break like he broke. He's get more out of it.
  9. Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    So I just noticed 'B06-32' under the number 6. Anyone know what the other numbers have under them?
  10. Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 59 Discussion/ 60 Predictions

    Ray may have been able to keep his ear, but Emma for sure lost it. Mama found it on the ground as a decoy.
  11. Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 57 Discussion/ 58 Predictions

    That image of them talking about easily killing the demons as Ray drank coffee was edited fun by someone. Looking back at the chapter I don't see it. When he's drinking coffee he is talking about
Top