Recent content by SacredNic

  1. SacredNic

    Chapter Naruto 697 Discussion / 698 Predictions

    Sakura might sacrifice her life to save Naruto by jumping in the way of Sasuke's attack. The last panel sort of sets that up as a possibility. I was thinking that by doing so it will remind Naruto and Sasuke of the moment when Sasuke jumped in the way of Naruto when they were fighting against...
  2. SacredNic

    Chapter Naruto 664 Discussion / 665 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 664 Spoilers Discussion Seems to me as though Kishi doesn't want Naruto to have the Kyuubi in him anymore. Probably so that Kyuubi can be finally free of being trapped in a host (aka happy ending for Kurama). And also to have Naruto more on par with Sasuke in terms of power.
  3. SacredNic

    Chapter Naruto 640 Discussion / 641 Predictions

    Time for Madara to step in to save the day lol
  4. SacredNic

    Chapter Naruto 615 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER unil Jan 15/16 hahaha.. yeh I think Obito will turn good after he hears the truth of what really happened that day when Rin died. Though seeing him protect Naruto is too cliched ;) Instead I think Madara will wipe out Obito, in...
  5. SacredNic

    Chapter Naruto 597 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 597 Discussion / 598 Predictions | !! Next Chapter Out 22nd I think Tobi is Madara's wife ;) From what Tobi has shared thus far, she intimately knew Madara and the Uchiha clan and their history .. so it seems to me that Tobi is someone from that era. We know that Madara killed his...
  6. SacredNic

    Chapter Naruto 591 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 591 Discussion / 592 Predictions Hmmm... I can see Sasuke fighting Madara as a way to redeem himself .. though I'm not sure how that would tie into Naruto being the cause for Sasuke's change as implied by Itachi. It could be that Sasuke vs Naruto won't be the final battle - that...
  7. SacredNic

    Chapter Naruto 586 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 586 Discussion / 587 Predictions I can see Sasuke using Izanami in the final battle to save Naruto from Tobi. Up til now, every jutsu introduced by Itachi has been copied by Sasuke.
  8. SacredNic

    Chapter Naruto 523 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions I reckon Zabusa will stop before striking Kakashi. The reinactment of the scene with Haku sacrificing himself will overpower Kabuto's control over him. Despite the grandose introduction to the Seven Swordsman, I think it'll come to a close within...
  9. SacredNic

    The Edo Tensei Thread

    Re: Edo Tensei's drawback Very good theory. :thumbs It would also explain why Oro only used it during his battle against the Third. Perhaps the risk was too great to repeat it. What that risk is, exactly, is still a mystery.
  10. SacredNic

    Chapter Naruto 520 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 520 Spoiler Discussion So it's now been confirmed that resurrected bodies have their blood-techniques like the Sharingan. If that's the case, why didn't Orochimaru resurrect an Uchiha and implant the Sharingan instead of cohersing Sasuke?? He could have done this over and over...
  11. SacredNic

    Chapter Naruto 517 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 517 Discussion / 518 Predictions Yep. This was shown to be the case when Deidara stated he'd use his Suicide Bombing technique (518, pg 15). The technique not only destroys himself and everything in a 10km radius, but uses up the remaining amount of chakra he has in his body...
  12. SacredNic

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 185 Discussion

    I think many would agree that there's nothing wrong with the concept of fillers, so long as they write decent stories. But this was truly pathetic. A complete waste of time.. and part of a long string of boring fillers which deviate too much from Kishi's intent of the Naruto world :notrust...
  13. SacredNic

    The Edo Tensei Thread

    Re: Is Edo Tensei Japanese for "fanservice"? I fail to see how it is fan-service. Not all fans appreciate the characters who have died to reappear again later on :notrust In any story, resurrection should be used sparingly, and with care, otherwise you run the risk of death not ever being the...
  14. SacredNic

    Chapter Naruto 515 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 515 Discussion / 516 Prediction Geez... and here I was thinking DBZ got ridiculous with the resurrection card :notrust I dont want to see them again. They've played their part in the story. Bringing dead people back is very bad storytelling :mad
  15. SacredNic

    Chapter Naruto 497 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 497 Discussion / 498 Predictions I really enjoyed this chapter. The stripping of Kyuubi's near limitless chakra will make Naruto the most powerful ninja on the planet :thumbs I don't see how even Sasuke can compare. Those who were disappointed underestimate Naruto's growth and...
Top