Re: Fairy Tail 253 Discussion / 254 Predictions
Those of you who can go to the New York Comic Con in a couple of weeks will be able to see Mashima-san himself--he's a guest of that convention. Fat chance he'll divulge anything at that convention on WHY he did this unusual plot twist, though...
Re: Fairy Tail 253 Discussion / 254 Predictions
Ah, er--
I'd like to know what Mashima-san actually did this. A "time skip" like this is not common even in Japanese manga, and it's possible that we may be seeing a totally new direction in the entire manga series itself. Heck of a plot...
It will be VERY interesting to see how Shueisha's Jump Square goes forward. Two series running in that anthology, Akihisa Ikeda's Rosario + Vampire Season II and Saki Hasemi's To Love-Ru Darkness, definitely crosses the line when it comes to this new law.
My guess right now is that Shueisha...
Re: Fairy Tail 207 - 209 Discussion/ 210 Predictions
What I find EXTREMELY coincidental about the revelation of Zeref is that in the same week Fairy Tail Chapter 209 came out in Japan--
Anyway, Chapter 207-209 of Fairy Tail are some of the best chapters I've seen in a while.
Re: Fairy Tail 199 Discussion / 200 Predictions
I think right now we REALLY need to ask this question: what will happen to Mirajane now that Lisanna is back? Remember, Mirajane was arguably one of the most powerful mages at Fairy Tail and frequently got into fights with Erza Scarlet--will the...
I think they're cracking down for one reason: Hitotsubashi Group, the conglomerate that owns Hakusensha, Shogakukan and Shueisha, wants to do legitimate online web sites to host translated manga and offer reader applications for the Apple iPad and Google Android-based tablet computers.
Before...
Re: Fairy Tail 180 Spoiler Thread
I really like this chapter, too, even if I can't read the Japanese. :)
(By the way, one thing I like about Mangastream's Edited Mangas is they do a masterful job cleaning up the artwork so it you'd almost think the manga was written in English at times. )
Re: Fairy Tail 178 Discussion/ 179 Predictions
Given how potentially complicated this story arc is, that's why I'm guessing that it will end at Chapter 200, which is around early this coming fall. :) I want to see how Mashima-san deals with the two Gerards and how Gildarts fits into this...
Re: Fairy Tail 177 Discussion/ 178 Predictions
Good enough for me! I am definitely eagerly awaiting all three chapters because Mangastream does by far the best Edited Manga work on Fairy Tail. :)
But getting back on topic, I really enjoyed Chapter 177 because we see one thing: there's a...
Re: Fairy Tail 175 Discussion/ 176 Predictions
Sorry. I don't think this story arc wraps up until Chapter #200, which will come out late this summer. Remember, we've still yet to consider the Mystogan/Gerard connection, which will be CRITICAL in this story arc.
I've seen the Edited Mangas from both Mangastream and I Eat Manga. Mangastream's work is MUCH more comprehensive (they even translate much of the side text!) and it takes longer to do the work.
Re: Fairy Tail 174 Discussion/ 175 Predictions
Nope. What you see is the sign standing over the shop.
I still think because we've yet to resolve the issue of Gildarts' past, the story of Mystogan and Gerard, and just what exactly happened to the dragons on 7/7/777, we are heading for a...