Recent content by Sade Morte

  1. Sade Morte

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 497 Spoilers & Discussion

    I totally agree with you dude, you can't expect Baam to one shot everyone and easily defeat all his foes just to look strong. You need to see him develop. It's like people are expecting Baam to defeat a high ranker, then the next day a slayer, what follows next a family head?(That will be...
  2. Sade Morte

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 496 Spoilers & Discussion

    It's sad to say this but I've read the English version of this chapter since monday... I thought they'd have an advanced chapter here...
  3. Sade Morte

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 490 Spoilers & Discussion

    Maybe that is White's real purpose, to be absorbed by Baam as a back up power source. Maybe he'll just absorb White and leave the rest.
  4. Sade Morte

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 491 Spoilers & Discussion

    maybe Baam will absorb White's soul and leave the rest
  5. Sade Morte

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 490 Spoilers & Discussion

    Lesser platforms due to baam and white's fight. Faster way of travel 🤔🤔🤔.
  6. Sade Morte

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 486 Spoilers & Discussion

    Then there'd be no way they'll accept the game of the rules stated that they would fight the canines.
  7. Sade Morte

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 486 Spoilers & Discussion

    We'll it's nice to see you guys again!! 😅😅😅 I've already read chap 487 English version in another mangareader site...
  8. Sade Morte

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 483 Spoilers & Discussion

    I guess it will be reported as Jahad's first loss........from a regular who just got ranked in just a short while.
  9. Sade Morte

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 484 Spoilers & Discussion

    People from the branch family are normally weaker from the direct line.. I assume even experimental(houndborn) family members are assigned as branch family. Well it's obvious that SIU's saving the best for last...so the stronger one's(maybe at least one direct descendant) will appear in the...
  10. Sade Morte

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 483 Spoilers & Discussion

    Even White was tricked with Lepavuv's fake death...but maybe a lot of readers wanted her to survive(because of her looks, lol. Waifu quality!! 🤣🤣🤣) I'm still thinking that Khell would be their ace(1. In Fug's instant reinforment, surprise attack hype and 2. In their surprise mass escape from...
  11. Sade Morte

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 483 Spoilers & Discussion

    What if AA is actually a girl, ahahahaha!! I don't remember if there was a part where AA removed his shirt, if ever there was kindly comment about it.
  12. Sade Morte

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 483 Spoilers & Discussion

    Who knows, maybe White can really revive souls...and soon teach that to Baam.
  13. Sade Morte

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 483 Spoilers & Discussion

    Actually it didn't explode, it just got smashed to bits.
  14. Sade Morte

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 483 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yeah, he's just doing what he wanted so FUG could become a better organization. The way that she still has time to speak after her ship was smashed was the weird part there. Also her corpse wasn't shown also.
  15. Sade Morte

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 482 Spoilers & Discussion

    Well the guides that serve the princesses so far are all, silver elf. It seems all red witches are not fond of the Jahad army. I noticed that, but all the people from Dowon's tribe have elven ears same with the child.
Top