I've finally looked at the final raw volumes of the series and trying to figure out what happens.
Seems urara has to take some serious surgery in the end which makes me wonder if it's something terminal. Also she decides to break up with touma in the end and can' tell where their relationship...
I'm super confused with this chapter I thought takizawa turned over a new leaf and wanted to protect amon why is he just watching. Also if amon has to be saved by takizawa then amons pretty trash as a ghoul.
And I don't even get wtf utas rambling about.
The dish Erina made actually looks pretty appetizing and it' nice to see her actually having fun cooking.
Azami now looks like the feeble one infront of erinas cooking.
I'm predicting after ousting azami it will go back to normal and the previous elite 10 can reclaim their seats on condition...
I don't think so the academy lasts for 3 years. They are still mid way in the last semester of the school year as first years. With that the 3rd year elites will be graduating soon giving soma another chance to challenge him.
But as for where the series can go from here soma's still got a ways...
Where on it does it show the number 2?
If furuta was associated with a tarrot card I would think it's the fool and that's associated with the number 0.
I wonder why furuta was cursing kanou maybe he' upset he decided to kill himself. I'm pretty sure furuta knew kaneki was still alive I think he' just playing dumb like his regular troll self.
I'm pretty sure renji is holding back with uta but I'm pretty sure due renji not being his younger...
Throughout this series kaneki has been constantly manipulated all the way till this point. Furuta has decisively manipulated kaneki till this point and he did it by knowing how kaneki thinks he knew he would come back alone, shoulder everyone's lives on his own and make a last desperate attempt...
I don't think arimas and etos goals for kaneki were necessarily the same they both wanted him to be the one eyed king. I think arima sincerely wanted to change world for the better but I think eto just cared about stirring a change unconcerned with the results. I think arima, eto and furuta took...
So we know the clowns are working with furuta and I they're clearly trying to stall for something. A couple a chapters ago we saw furuta and group finding an egg which appeared to have rize inside it. My thoughts is that's not the real rize but something the dragon body produced and the source...