Recent content by SaintSheik

  1. SaintSheik

    The Underscore's Bleach review, 484: The Buckbeard

    Mr. Buckbeard looks like something out of One Piece..hopefully OP quality plot development will come with it :amuse As usual, you really covered all of the bases Underscore but I just want to put out something that I noticed while reading the chapter. I'm sure it may have crossed your mind as...
  2. SaintSheik

    Joint Review of Bleach 483: Kriegs ErKlarung

    A little prelude to The Avengers..I like :amuse Well Underscore (and friends), I have a couple of comments relating to the chapter and what's to come. For one, Ivan is a certified creep-ass. I mean he goes from appearing in Ichigo's room to having an orgasmic reaction when Ichigo releases his...
  3. SaintSheik

    The Underscore's Bleach review, 481: The Fearing

    Hey there, Underscore. VIZ Media really chose a bad week to shut down MangaStream for the most part. After all, this was arguably the first time where we've seen a double-spread of Ichigo's group in combat and it would be awesome to see it in HQ/MangaStream quality but what can you do... I...
  4. SaintSheik

    Blackjack612's review of Naruto 574 Eyes That See Darkness

    Let me start off by saying congratulations and thank you on reaching the Big 50 mark. From as far back as I can remember, your reviews have stayed consistently interesting and informative and here's to more to come. I was away this summer and ending up reading a lot of Naruto in bulk, which was...
  5. SaintSheik

    The Underscore's Bleach review, 480: Final Arc - The Thousand-Year Blood War

    "Aizen-pocalypse" "Kubo Title" Oh I see what you did there..yo ho ho :3c Wha? Mangastream got hit by VIZ? I didn't have a clue..thanks for the heads up..That and I didn't know the previous polls went so in depth..You go above and beyond the average reviewer :amuse Anyway, I have a couple of...
  6. SaintSheik

    The Underscore's Bleach review, 479: Goodbye to Our Xcution

    Long time there, Underscore. I've been reading the reviews as faithfully as I have been reading the chapters themselves so it would probably be in my best interest to drop a comment or two :amuse I want to start off by pointing out this arc (which comes off more as a saga) was pretty well done...
  7. SaintSheik

    The Underscore's Bleach review, 472: Razoredge Requiem

    ..Talk about being away longer than expected :amuse The last time I was around was mid-July..For Bleach 456: End of the Bond 2 to be exact..I read Bleach and Naruto in bulk recently and all I can say is well..I not much..I was really at a loss for words at how quick both stories could pick...
  8. SaintSheik

    Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    I don't hold rankings in a very high regard. If anything, just look at Bleach's target audience and look at which characters rank the highest to get an idea of where the majority of the fans stand. As it stands, I hold the SS arc as Bleach's prime and at this rate, I hold the current arc over...
  9. SaintSheik

    Discussion Fullbring for characters and for YOU

    It's been said before, but Kuugo's Fullbring looks like something out of Final Fantasy (VIII), limit break and all.
  10. SaintSheik

    Captain Free-for-all

    Pretty cool. I almost immediately started deciding with getting Mayuri and Komamura out of the equation and looked at whose abilities that we've seen in the manga that would prove to be most devastating and interestingly enough, it came down to Shunsui vs Gin with Gin's bankai edging out...
  11. SaintSheik

    The Underscore's Bleach review, 456: End of the Bond 2

    Thanks for the review Underscore and congrats on the new sidekick.. ..or perhaps you may be the new sidekick :amuse Your last caption in the review stuck out to me...There's a good chance that things wouldn't be the way they are now had it not been for Ichigo's persistence on having power. With...
  12. SaintSheik

    Top Tier Quarters Madara vs Itachi

    I voted Itachi but this matchup made me wonder: If he was really more powerful than Madarra/Tobi, what was stopping him from killing him beforehand?
  13. SaintSheik

    Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 547: Objects of True Value!!

    Thanks for the review. This is a bit off topic, but something tells me that Naruto himself won't interfere with the Battle of the Kage (ironic seeing how his initial goal was to be one, though he hasn't made a mention of that in some time). But as far as Naruto goes, now that we've seen him...
  14. SaintSheik

    Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    Current Bleach seems like a thriller movie with familiar faces IMO. It's actually pretty interesting since Kubo isn't/ can't go with the standard powerhouse method so instead he's using mind games through a broken ability that can only be compared to Aizen's. Also, I found that color spread...
  15. SaintSheik

    The Underscore's Bleach review, 455: End of the Bond 1

    ..It's hard to believe that we were approaching the end of the Deicide chapters this time last year, don't you think? This came to mind after seeing the 'End of Bond' title leading up to a possible series of chapters and if the 'End of Bond' chapters are anything like the 'End of Hypnosis' ones...
Top