Recent content by Saitouuryuuji

  1. Chapter Naruto 511 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 511 Spoiler Discussion Is it just me or did anybody else notice in the spoilers how Jiraiya's frog board was pushed back to the Red? haha do you think that could have some significance? I sure hope so haha his death sure did seem abrupt.
  2. Chapter Naruto 478 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 478 Discussion/479 Predictions I've noticed a lot of people are ripping on Sasuke because they think he just gets new techniques out of the blue. It could also be that he's more creative with the Amaterasu than Itachi was. haha Sasuke seems to get mad a lot and that could be...
  3. Chapter Naruto 478 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 478 Discussion/479 Predictions yup. I just noticed something. I was going back to the previous chapters and noticed that whenever Sasuke was trying to summon Susano'o (I think I spelled that wrong) his pupils actually started to get bigger. Here is some examples...
  4. Chapter Naruto 478 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 478 Discussion/479 Predictions I'm kind of surprised that nobody's really talking about Sasuke's finished Susano'o.
  5. Chapter Naruto 478 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 478 Spoiler Discussion I think that they weren't as powerful as they had once been because they had been brought back from the dead.
  6. Chapter Naruto 478 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 478 Spoiler Discussion did anybody else notice that Sasuke's Sus'sano looks like that shadow image? http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/06/
  7. Chapter Naruto 478 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 478 Spoiler Discussion hmm if sasuke were to find out Danzou's plans for Naruto do you think that he'd do? Maybe he'd think it his duty to kill Naruto (now that would be bad)
  8. Chapter Naruto 478 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 478 Spoiler Discussion I agree with you. Just because we don't see him train doesn't mean that he didn't. We didn't see naruto train during the 3 years, and we didn't see Sasuke train through those 3 years but we know that he did because he was with Orochimaru. I'm betting that...
  9. Chapter Naruto 478 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 478 Spoiler Discussion I just noticed something. I was going back to the previous chapters and noticed that whenever Sasuke was trying to summon Sus'sano (I think I spelled that wrong) his pupils actually started to get bigger. Here is some examples...
  10. Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    haha the only ittai that I know of is itai (which means ouch or it hurts.) I know this has been stated already but "this is..." is a literal translation of "kore wa...." haha Japanese love to be vague with their words sometimes.
  11. Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Is it just me or does it seem as though Itachi worked directly under Danzou? http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/476-14/17 http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/476-14/19 I wonder what everybody else thinks of this. The way Danzou was talking on page 17 made me think there was a familiarity...
  12. Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    In the case of this bird, its more of a symbolic meaning to see this bird. The eagle represents the Uchiha clan and Uchiha pride, in my opinion.
  13. Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Thank you for putting the links up. Man I really have to be clear in my thoughts, when I was talking the hawk summoning contract I actually meant chapter 354 page 8. There seemed to be a book in there and I found it interesting. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/354/08/ When I was talking...
  14. Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    So I was reading a lot of these posts about how Sasuke got the bird. Suddenly I remembered when Sasuke went to a secret Uchiha Compound to get something. Now I think it was the bird contract, and now I understand what Madara said when he was talking to himself about whether Sasuke would be a...
Top