Recent content by Sakura Hime

  1. Sakura Hime

    Discussion The Official Haruno Sakura thread

    Definition of USELESS : having or being of no use: a : ineffectual <a useless attempt> b : not able to give service or aid : inept — use·less·ly adverb — use·less·ness noun Does Sakura really match the definition above? No! If you think she's useless then do not see or call any doctor when...
  2. Sakura Hime

    Question What are your top 3 worst obsessions in Naruto?

    @xXan The Arnold's voice part's scaring me. xD @naruto the best her name is Karin, not Kirin. xD
  3. Sakura Hime

    Discussion Strongest female of Naruto's generation

    LOL. So, Tsunade-sama is storing up her chakra by eating as much as possible. xD Aw I miss her and those hilarious chapters so much. As much as I always wanted to see Sakura in action, now I want her to save Tsunade-same first. T_T
  4. Sakura Hime

    Question When will Naruto and Sasuke become a Chuunin?

    There's a topic relate to this in Naruto Road to Ninja the movie, too. Spoiler Alert!
  5. Sakura Hime

    Discussion Strongest female of Naruto's generation

    I don't think she's the same level as Naruto and Sasuke, at least not yet. But, yes, I think she will eventually become the strongest female ninja in her generation, she's meant to surpass her master, the currently strongest female ninja. The question is, will Kishimoto-sama make this happen...
  6. Sakura Hime

    Discussion Adult Tsunade's breast are too small (troll thread, lol)

    Eeeek! Why guys on MH keeps focusing about boobs these days....xD
  7. Sakura Hime

    Chapter Naruto 632 Discussion / 633 Predictions

    LOL Are you sure we're reading the same manga?
  8. Sakura Hime

    Sakura's Resolve Review.

    Thanks for the review! I'd like to correct one thing though, actually Sasuke reached Sakura before Naruto, you can see in her panel where she called "Sasuke-kun", Naruto was not there yet, then next panel there's speedlines around Naruto who just reached there a few seconds after Sasuke. Sasuke...
  9. Sakura Hime

    Chapter Naruto 632 Discussion / 633 Predictions

    Well there could be two outcomes... 1. She's really completely delusional about her abilities. And this fight was meant to make her realize that she still need to improve a LOT in order to catch up with them. I'm not hoping that she'll become super strong like Naruto or Sasuke, but sooner or...
  10. Sakura Hime

    Chapter Naruto 632 Discussion / 633 Predictions

    Could you guys stop talking about Sakura's breasts for a second? I'm a woman here.... -*-
  11. Sakura Hime

    Chapter Naruto 632 Discussion / 633 Predictions

    This is the only start of the fight, there must be more from both Team 7 and other teams, too. So, I'd rather wait until this fight end before judging what she's got. But who knows this fight might only meant to make her realize how strong Sasuke and Naruto are, and that she still need to...
  12. Sakura Hime

    Chapter Naruto 632 Discussion / 633 Predictions

    What about her healing power? Even if Lee or anyone else could land some hits on her, she'll heal her wounds very easily, especially when she already has Yin Seal like Tsunade-sama.
  13. Sakura Hime

    Chapter Naruto 632 Discussion / 633 Predictions

    I think Sakura's speed has improved a bit, at least as equal as Tsunade-sama's speed. You could see that in a panel where she quickly jumped up high above before landing her blow.
  14. Sakura Hime

    Chapter Naruto 632 Discussion / 633 Predictions

    Yeah, she was just joking/teasing them, that's it. People just take it too literally. XD
  15. Sakura Hime

    Chapter Naruto 632 Discussion / 633 Predictions

    Nah there are some people who's been waiting for Sakura moment. Now you mentioned Hinata was good bc she did something that Sakura wouldn't be able to do?. OK, I understand that. ^ ^ ---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ---------- Sakura: Just get lost...
Top