Recent content by salam

  1. Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    Re: The Breaker by Keuk-jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park I've read ch 60 last night. now how much longer do i have to wait for 61.:s.
  2. Shounen Blazer Drive by Kishimoto Seishi

    Remember chapter 12 when he fought with kaine. I think the scar started from there when he went full power. What kind of power do you think he would get if he trced the new kandachime (with the cross)?
  3. Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    Re: The Breaker by Keuk-jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park I appreciate their releases. I wouldn't moan if their releases were slow because I know that they might have something more important to do like school or college or even work. If anything, I would just ask them an approximate time for the next...
  4. Shounen Blazer Drive by Kishimoto Seishi

    I think it's more than that. Gen said it "evolved". What do you think would have happened if Daichi traced the cross.
  5. Shounen Blazer Drive by Kishimoto Seishi

    LQ or not as long as it's readable, I wouldn't mind at all, and never mind the Edited Manga, I always read the raws first :p. At least it would give us something to read until rena provides us with proper HQ releases.
  6. Shounen Blazer Drive by Kishimoto Seishi

    Hey Ju-da-su, i've been wondering for a while now. You do translations for BD from the magazine right? if so cant you scan the pages for us. not SCANLATE just scan.
  7. Shounen Blazer Drive by Kishimoto Seishi

    I'm beginning to wonder if rena dropped scanning BD. I see all other mangas being updated in the twitter BUT BD. I don't want to sound like a pushover, but my patience is burning out :(.
  8. Shounen Blazer Drive by Kishimoto Seishi

    Is there any links for the raw chapters? raw-paradise doesn't display chapters 19 & 20 anymore. btw chapter 21 raw is up
Top