Recent content by Samael Morningstar

  1. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 205 Spoilers & Discussion

    Dude I have no single favorite character in the manga and I'm here just for the fights and story and this Troupe of Super Overpowered MC straight up kills any tension or thrill in the story, it's literally just a wattpad story of a 9 year old who fancies super OP self inserts. Spoilers, a hit...
  2. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 205 Spoilers & Discussion

    "Less" ..... Retreat? lol A hit or two and Lance uses 5℅ of his power scaring chaos away Sure dude, I sure am dying to get a glimpse of him getting humiliated again I'm just continuing with the manga because I have been with the series from 2016 probably one of my first mangas, if it was...
  3. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 205 Spoilers & Discussion

    I gave up my hopes on him after NNT ch 200 Some lame ass reason most likely
  4. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 205 Spoilers & Discussion

    Nakaba should've just stayed an assistant to the managaka under whom he learned, cause he genuinely isn't worth for where he is now
  5. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 205 Spoilers & Discussion

    Doubt it was this bad, even if excuse this series the original series was no good in this regards as well
  6. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 205 Spoilers & Discussion

    I remember having overpowered mcs who'd still not be this OP in the story back then when I was 8-9 if I remember correctly Nakaba at this point is probably just doing what he wanted as kid, ike he's most likely just writing out his childhood wattpad story of having super OP MCs who'd just crush...
  7. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 205 Spoilers & Discussion

    Dude........ Remember what you thought the previous chapter? Only to get a brutal reality check within a week
  8. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 205 Spoilers & Discussion

    Lmfao Arthur was getting his ass kicked by a teen Lancelot not even going all out, if he comes out the story should realistically end here and now
  9. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 205 Spoilers & Discussion

    The manga overall is just fine, just make the Antagonists truly menacing and tone down super OP MCs and we'll get an S tier manga
  10. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 205 Spoilers & Discussion

    Gawain Vs Balin is how nakaba should portray fights between Protagonists and Antagonists Nakaba should just declare already that Lancelot is his self insert in the story
  11. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 205 Spoilers & Discussion

    Like legit why does Nakaba has such a boner for super OP mc? I mean ok this archetype can be cool but it kills any tension in the manga Does he realize he singlehandedly ruins the otherwise good manga
  12. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 205 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hmm at this point why am I even having any hopes for this trash manga
  13. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 204 Spoilers & Discussion

    Worreldane is a soccer and Bert is probably slashing stuff Tbh before this buff his slash casually cut through the mountain(?) And now after a massive buff his slashes barely show anything
  14. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 204 Spoilers & Discussion

    Pellgarde is the only peril whose main ability has not been showcased yet I. E Pyre
  15. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 204 Spoilers & Discussion

    Just follow the trend my guy Like after like NNT ch 175 or something the villains were dipped so low, till then Nakaba unironically was writing really menacing villains y'all like remember the first 100 chapters and Demon Hendrickson!? That was Peak Nakaba Era
Top