Recent content by samama10

  1. samama10

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    No hate or anything but I was active here like a year or two ago, and now coming back to see the lineup it seems much much more weaker than a yr or two ago or is it just me? Like I have no urge to read any of the new manga or others.
  2. samama10

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    I'm really excited for the new series let's see if it takes a lot of Ottoman architecture or not, the background looked amazing with the Hagia Sophia Mosque (The Minarets were an Ottoman addition). Nice art and colours
  3. samama10

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Looks like the Hagia Sophia Mosque in Istanbul
  4. samama10

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Just wanna say Thank You to the guys who post Stats, sales, and leaks or news you guys are the real ones cus this forum can get really tedious with arguments so Thanks again guys 🫔
  5. samama10

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    MamaYuyu: Pretty good first chapter I can't lie Good art. Can't wait for Ch2 Kill Blue 20: Great chapter once again! Great art and good pacing. Such a great series 9/10 Blue Box 116: Pretty good chapter. Can't wait for Taiki to go mad. 8/10
  6. samama10

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    Oh yeh one piece does have a lot of fan service. Nue's exorcist was just cliches after cliches. The MC going "I'm going to save you" at the latest chapter. I couldn't be bothered
  7. samama10

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    Haha that's the exact reason why I read it, to see what the hype was about.
  8. samama10

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    Bro the amount of fan service I've seen on Nues exorcist I haven't seen any where else genuinely. Although I don't read that type of manga. But for a Shonen jump series it's a lot. Beach ep was chapter 10, a lot of fan service. Maybe not ecchi
  9. samama10

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    Caught up to Nue's Exorcist. Yeah this isn't it. Good art, way toooooo echi, cringe as hell. Zenno was the only cool dude but yh. Meh
  10. samama10

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    Everything below Me & Roboco are pretty lackluster for the biggest manga Magazine in Japan. Caught up to Kill blue. Really awesome and a easy read. Fantastic series
  11. samama10

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    Kagura Bachi art looks exquisite
  12. samama10

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    Hehe I know I was just being happy that the speculation was wrong because the guess was very educated
  13. samama10

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    Thankfully Kagura Bachi isn't about music lol. The art looks too good to be used for that only. Someone tried to be like Sherlock Holmes and said it could be for a music manga haha thankfully it isn't
  14. samama10

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    Meh but bottom left looks good 🧐
  15. samama10

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    Couldn't be far off from Gintama. Watching the Anime rn (By far the best comedy anime) but the amount of dirty jokes and etc, it's mostly for males.
Top