Recent content by Sammie

  1. Sammie

    Reborn 283 Discussion/ 284 Predictions

    Yeah, you're probably right. That would just tick off his many fans. I wouldn't mind an interrupted fight. I just don't really want Hibari to win, at least not by much if he does. When I think about it, it'd be silly for Adelheid to win by much if she did end up winning. Unless she pulled a...
  2. Sammie

    Reborn 283 Discussion/ 284 Predictions

    To be prefectly honest I really, really want Hibari to lose. He wins almost all of the time. I'd especially like him to lose to Adelheid, who I am totally gay for by the way. I love Hibari, really, but I think he is in dire need of some humility knocked into him. He's long due for some real...
  3. Sammie

    Reborn 283 Discussion/ 284 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 283 Spoiler Thread 沢(sawa)田(da) 綱(tsuna)吉(yoshi) It is pretty obvious what it really says. The lettering is the same size as the A, but it still looks blurry. If you look next to the "R" it has the lines to the left of it. And the "O" would be open if it was an O. It is difficult...
  4. Sammie

    Reborn 283 Discussion/ 284 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 283 Spoiler Thread That didn't say Rome. It said Sawada Tsunayoshi. Anyways, I think I like Adelheid. She's tall, dark and beautiful. And busty. And those stockings...>.> I'm just basing this on her appearance, but she looks like she's made of tougher stuff than most of the...
  5. Sammie

    Reborn 281 Discussion/ 282 Predictions

    The chapter is out, and I must say I was a little hard on Tsuna. I guess I shouldn't jump to conclusions based on raws I can only understand a quarter of and what I see other people saying. I'm glad to see that the Diva will dance again. I'm still wondering how he could survive a gunshot...
  6. Sammie

    Info Reborn! merchandise thread

    Re: KHR DVD Collection Special New Site! (Tsuna Omg.. Tsuna looks adorable. ;w; Reborn not so much. His proportions look off and his eyes look bigger than they're supposed to be. He kind of looks like a beetle.
  7. Sammie

    Reborn 281 Discussion/ 282 Predictions

    I don't think he is 100% mafia. I won't think so until he vocally accepts the Vongola. His lack of emotion still doesn't make sense. Not too long ago in manga time this happened. It doesn't make sense to me that he'd be all for killing now. Sometimes blood does have to be shed to save lives...
  8. Sammie

    Reborn 281 Discussion/ 282 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 281 Spoiler Thread Those panels just raise more questions. Why is Bluebell in a wheelchair? Why is Daisy locked up in a cage? Why does Kikyo look like an abused secretaryof the mafia when he sould be prancing in heeled boots like a diva? If Byakuran doens't have a Pet the Dog past...
  9. Sammie

    Reborn 281 Discussion/ 282 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 281 Spoiler Thread All I've seen of Xanxus for a while were small panels that were mostly beautiful headshots. So, seeing him as his merciless bastard self was the highlight of the chapter for me. ;w; The return of the Arcobaleno made me happy as well. I missed Colonello and...
  10. Sammie

    Reborn 279 Discussion/ 280 Predictions

    We don't know for sure, but she was pretty happy with the answer. The conversation with Reborn and the "look at her soul" makes me think that this isn't a father/daughter relationship.
  11. Sammie

    Reborn 279 Discussion/ 280 Predictions

    I knew I wasn't imagining it! We DO know what Uni told Gamma. http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/201/08/
  12. Sammie

    Reborn 279 Discussion/ 280 Predictions

    I remember at one point where Gamma had a flashback; it was after the Melone base. It revealed what Uni whispered when she hugged him. "I love you just like my mother did" or something. I can't recall if that only happened in the anime or if it happened in the manga, too. If it did only happen...
  13. Sammie

    Reborn 279 Discussion/ 280 Predictions

    I peeked at the raws, but actually understanding it made it so much more heartbreaking. It actually made me cry. So did the death of Genkishi and Gamma's story. If they do somehow survive...I wouldn't be that surprised. A part of me wants them to be okay, but another part feels that a lot of the...
  14. Sammie

    Reborn 279 Discussion/ 280 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 279 Spoiler Discussion Source: Ohana/2ch
  15. Sammie

    Reborn 278 Discussion/ 279 Predictions

    I voted that they would make Byakuran a good person again. Or at least a part time ally like the Varia. I don't want it to happen. I really, really don't want it to happen. The whol "defeat means friendship" can only happen so many times to be touching. Still, it's a pattern that I can't just...
Top