Recent content by samsiufan

  1. samsiufan

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 5 Discussion / 6 Predictions

    That's like trying to excuse him - it's not me, it's my chakra I can't help myself.... Let's not forget Itachi had similar chakra and he didn't choose hatred!
  2. samsiufan

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 4 Discussion / 5 Predictions

    Did Sarada have the sharingan at the end there? She seems to have a tomoe at the end there - just one however. ---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ---------- Defo - Sharingan isn't it. But Naruto says said she looks like Sakura though. The rest of us...
  3. samsiufan

    Naruto Gaiden 1 Discussion/2 Predictions

    Good gaiden - I feel sorry for Sakura. Naruto is just weeping what he sowed. Smart using his KB though.
  4. samsiufan

    Chapter Naruto 695 Discussion / 696 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 695 Spoiler Discussion I thought it had become a pointless fight especially with them fighting together during the war - So in reality I am not disappointed. All the jutsus they will use we have seen before...can they really bring anything exciting to the fight that we have not...
  5. samsiufan

    Discussion naruto win against sasuke and naruto's potential

    Not sure who will win this fight - it depends on Kishi. Not even sure who has the advantage... I think fairly even. I think Naruto can grow further, he is not at Max. I think Naruto could shade it because of his ability to improvise during a fight...
  6. samsiufan

    Chapter Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions | No Chapter Until ~25th

    Re: Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions I find this Sasuke decision a bit of a "meh".... It is a bit of so what....Not excited about it at all.... The war has dragged on so long that it almost doesn't matter anyway....it seems almost counterproductive given that both Sasuke and Naruto have...
  7. samsiufan

    Chapter Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    If this is the end of Naruto then it is a bit of a damp squib. I guess Kishi is trying to say it takes team effort to save the world and not just one person. In the immortal worlds of the Lego movie :p "Everything is awesome Everything is cool when you're part of a team Everything is awesome...
  8. samsiufan

    Chapter Naruto 687 Discussion / 688 Predictions

    There is - who killed Hashi or how did he die? What really happened to the Whirlpool (we have seen what happened to the Uchiha) etc....Granted those can be addressed outside a war
  9. samsiufan

    Chapter Naruto 687 Discussion / 688 Predictions

    Zetsu was quite funny in this chapter (he made me chuckle - he was talking so much trash anyone would think it was a wrestling match). I am quite surprised at Naruto's speed. Ever since the time he dodged the Raikage he has not demonstrated such speed especially in a non-Kyubi mode (well, that...
  10. samsiufan

    Chapter Naruto 686 Discussion / 687 Predictions

    Well - good chapter. I must admit when Naruto got stabbed I thought to myself not again. It was good to see that Naruto was smart and shifted the Dama balls to another clone... You can't blame Kakashi. He is used to fighting with the sharingan from a young age but that has gone now. He probable...
  11. samsiufan

    Chapter Naruto 684 Discussion / 685 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 684 Spoilers Discussion The real one must have created another clone as soon as they landed fooling Kaguya. The Kakashi is still an odd one out unless he can still travel between dimensions...my money is on that Kakashi being a Naruto transformation.
  12. samsiufan

    Chapter Naruto 684 Discussion / 685 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 684 Spoilers Discussion That Naruto that went to the central dimension is not the real one. He does not have "dama" balls on his back. The real one had those when he got trapped in the ice (http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/683/14). So that was either a clone (but clones can't...
  13. samsiufan

    Naruto Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 684 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Chapter out on mangareader.net as well
  14. samsiufan

    Chapter Naruto 684 Discussion / 685 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 684 Spoilers Discussion Chapter is out on Mangareader.net. Awesome chapter. I think we are about to find out the real nature of Naruto's powers...
  15. samsiufan

    Chapter Naruto 683 Discussion / 684 Predictions

    Well I don't know exactly how the powers work. If they are a result of seals, I can't see him being able to pass that on. If it is pure chakra that Naurto received (which I doubt), then I see no issues with Naruto being able to transform that chakra and pass it to someone else (if he can do it...
Top