Recent content by samuel 369

  1. samuel 369

    Chapter Magi 369 Discussion *FINAL CHAPTER*

    Can someone help me and tell me how to contact the author, "Magi"
  2. samuel 369

    Chapter Magi 369 Discussion *FINAL CHAPTER*

    Everything is just fine with Sindbad. I posted that although he mentioned about him and that he was happy about his sacrifice. And they scolded him Let's not forget that there will still be chapter 370
  3. samuel 369

    The great flower

    Hello, I would like to ask you to give me a detailed description of the wheel in the "Magi" chapter 323 page 12. I know that there is only a piece of this wheel, but it is enough for me to give you exactly his look.
  4. samuel 369

    Chapter Magi 331 Discussion/ 332 Predictions

    I do not understand what you have to Sinbad's plan is a good one. They are on a 3 evidence. First, people do not know what they want so you have to force them. Two of his ruhk is white, which means that it progresses well. Three may be over as shaman king hao where wins but does not destroy...
Top