Recent content by SamuraiCrimson18

  1. Friends Sonata (Revised Story)

    Again I'm revising the story (so much to tell :P) but the summary is about two different people from faraway places became closer than any other two friends and lovers.
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 751 Discussion/ 752 Prediction

    Battle between Sabo and the Marines is epic, Sabo isn't holding back for Ace who was killed by Akainu and doesn't want Luffy to die either. Was expecting to see the rematch between Franky and Senor Pink, Franky is close to destroying the SMILE factory before Pink interfered, let's hope Franky...
  3. Friends Sonata (Revised Story)

    This is an improved story with a different telling but same plot. My first story here didn't get any replies despite me asking for opinions. I want this story to be noticeable to as many slice and life anime/manga/visual novel fans as I could.
  4. Friends Sonata (Revised Story)

    This story has one of the main characters who share the same feelings as I do, I am telling my feelings through the character so you can understand me better but he will have his own unique personality. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjV13aPYNhg 'Burn My Dread' (Theme of Sakuri and Kelly)...
  5. A story I have thought up for a long time

    So, could anyone give their opinions about this? I'll take criticism and will improve from it. ---------- Post added June 06, 2014 at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was June 05, 2014 at 10:54 PM ---------- Chapter 1 "My name is Kelly Erica, I'm 15 years old, grown up to do what I...
  6. Introducing

    I'm a new member of the site, I came here to show my story I have thought up for a long time. I want to show a story about a boy in Japan who despises love and meeting girls and an American girl and her mother moving to Japan after a bad life in America, the girl initially...
  7. A story I have thought up for a long time

    Hello, I'm recently a new member in the site. I want to share ideas of a story that I have in mind for a long time and hope it'll be well known later on. My story is about a boy starting high school in his hometown. Throughout most of his young life he sees love as a meaningless feeling ever...
Top