Yep but once neverland cease to be operating time magic is bck . Then we have damnatio and adremalech. And maybe there’s some leftover high ranking devils . I definitely see a combo hax spell of multiple ppl that’s going to happen to be able at least give them a fighting chance . I wanna see...
No the spell wouldn’t be undone just by him going devil union . He would have to hit a good spot of the spell to undo it . The spell is too large . As far as a zetten slash then the one he did with the slayer should work to undo the large spell I guess . Also asta wouldn’t even want to do that...
All I’m saying is that it’s accumulation of chapter 29,20,321,309, and the whole tinkerbell(bell)&yuno(Peter pan). Also to reach neverland in Peter Pan he says to fly in the direction of the second til morning .As far why only Yuno ? That’s just how tabata wrote it . The gravity spell just...
The way the fabric of space and time swirls in a cosmic whirlpool around a dead sta has confirmed yet another prediction from Einstein's theory of general relativity, a new study finds.
That prediction is a phenomenon known as frame dragging, or the Lense-Thirring effect. It states that...
With the opscans out u can see that neverland spell is a mana zone spell. The fairies remind me of the winged birds that yuno see mana as . Bck then it was hinted that u can go further beyond this . His stars are revolving around the capital + other areas around a very fast rate creating space...
How is it nonsense ? It was obvious that he was gonna do star x wind combo spell one day. And it obvious that star magic was come in handy against time magic. We’ve seen that star magic had potential to go against time. Yuno controlled the flow of mana bck with Catherine and can see mana as...
I figured Yuno should be able to play with the size of his star magic attacks and defends by adding more stars and arranging the star further apart to lengthen the spell. With all those stars he can use every one of his star magic spells at once and should be able to create duplicates of them...
We literally don’t even know how much power the paladins actually hold bc we never got a comparison /statement so it just vague so I don’t get why ppl complaining about this . I said something similar it’s not like Mereo became paladin it was Lily of all people. Lucius says they was given wisdom...
Asta counters lily biggest thing which is spatial domination. Lily wasn’t not a very skilled fighter from the jump. I imagined that lucius wisdom does help them with this but still if u were combat fighter before like heath then I imagine ur overall skills would be better . Lily didn’t even...
The triad has always been mentioned to come bck since the jump pretty much. Also they are still his siblings and he didn’t really show any remorse about what happened to them . Which he pretty much used them and makes wonder if they knew also knew what would happened but probably didn’t .