Recent content by sannin3

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 551 Discussion/ 552 Predictions Thread I don't know... 20 years old doesn't seem like an appropriate age for Luffy
  2. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 453 Discussion/454 Predictions - Part 1 I'm sorry, but I think you meant "raises the question". Begging the question is just a logical fallacy related to circular reasoning.
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 526 Spoiler Discussion boiling water? the supernovae who got caught due to luffy must be pretty pissed at him then.
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 524 Spoiler Discussion but what if they get into a fight and luffy beats his Meat? you think the neighbors will call the police to report spousal abuse?
  5. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 524 Discussion/525 Predictions haha I almost thought doflamingo was the same size as bb for a sec, then I realized he was sitting on the back of his chair
  6. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 523 Discussion/524 Predictions Hehe I'm personally hoping to see Sanji rally up the okamas and head to impel down to save bon clay
Top