Recent content by Sannomiya Kuro

  1. Sannomiya Kuro

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    NEWEST CHAPTER OH MY GOD!!! SHIHO ALWAYS LOOKS CUTE WITH THAT KIND OF EYES!!! (Chapter 228 Page 15)
  2. Sannomiya Kuro

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    Ukh... Scary Shiho-chan is also cute~ Btw, I cant find Shiina in the OVA, anyone has screenshot?
  3. Sannomiya Kuro

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    YEAH!!!!! SHIHO-CHAN IN QUEEN MODE!!!!!!! (See the 4koma)
  4. Sannomiya Kuro

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    I see that one and I lol'd. And the nice one is where Hayate comments about Minamoto's bad luck! :D Hope Spikey-kun won't lose in releasing the next chapter
  5. Sannomiya Kuro

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    Shiho-chan... In PE Uniform... *dies because of nosebleed* By the way... Kaoru is floating... Using her boobs there? O_O
  6. Sannomiya Kuro

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    Hrm... Kaoru in devil cosplay looks hot... Hope Shiho will get into devil suit too... :D
  7. Sannomiya Kuro

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    July 16... Got that, will put it into my reminder. Man... Lots of people put spoiler in the blog, Spikey-kun. You need to do something about that. Btw, I almost got nosebleed when read the part in chapter 219 where Kaoru grope Shiho-chan...
  8. Sannomiya Kuro

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    Free download from Internet makes them lose money. Lots of people from Japan just download the RAW and don't buy the real thing. Those stupid guys that don't buy it after download it are the one that wrong. Even I buy the real manga in my country. Btw... I love chapter 219... Nice grope...
  9. Sannomiya Kuro

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    Just want to say that if you need a place for your Edited Manga team beside the blog, I'll be glad to lend you all a section from my forum. It's an Indonesian forum but almost all of my members know English so I think you'll be okay if I give you one private section for JS Edited Manga and...
  10. Sannomiya Kuro

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    In my country it's really hard to download Torrent. Man... I really don't see this coming... They half-shut MangaHelpers like this... How I can get the next chapter~? Shiho-chan... T_T
  11. Sannomiya Kuro

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    I make one before : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m2ymllhzrth Do you forget?
  12. Sannomiya Kuro

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    Shiho-chan in towel!!!!! *dies* Kill-chan... You want me to do something that exactly the same as your username to you?
  13. Sannomiya Kuro

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    That's why I want to kill Sakaki so much. I already realize this thing since volume 2.
  14. Sannomiya Kuro

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    School Days? I lol'd at the ending. Will be nice if the ending in ZKC a bit same with School Days. I wanna kill those guys who making license... You always afraid to take a look to all of links from me -_- C'mon... Try to take a look at this link here not all of my links are scary. Btw...
  15. Sannomiya Kuro

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    I want to buy the machete, I'll find a shop that sell it. Btw, the RAW of the OVA has been out (?) http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=34954
Top