Recent content by santa

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Discussion/523 Predictions Did Oda mention that it's Luffy + 10 members? I just remember that Luffy said he want a crew of 10, not sure if it includes him or not. I don't remember anyone calling Brooke "the eighth" either. Yup, fishman Tiger's son would be cool XD
  2. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Discussion/523 Predictions There's only ONE reason why Hancock won't join SH as the last member (if the 10-member-crew thing still holds) It's gonna be a merman. Look at the crew, it's already really weird (cyborg, reindeer, skeleton), a merman is the thing that will...
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Discussion/523 Predictions Well, suppose that OP is really following Toriyama's romance-at-some-point route, I'm fine with this "some point" being temporary, it's hilarious anyway. 1 arc is fine, but later on I don't want to open each chapter praying that there won't be any...
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Discussion/523 Predictions I'm against Hebihime joining. It's just...too weird. I don't wanna see any romance whatsoever in OP, even it it's comedy, no thanks. I have a feeling Oda-sensei probably doesn't want to handle it either, so he'll eventually come up with sth to keep...
  5. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Discussion/523 Predictions Okay..let's take a break from the Hebi=new-member debate... Anyone notice what is it that Luffy's wearing on his arm? XD Someone put that on him?
  6. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 518 Discussion/519 Predictions It seems that Luffy is even more simple than we thought XD That's what we like about him, nee? He's so pure^^
  7. Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 208 Discussion / 209 Predictions Thread After seeing the raws, I think it's rather obvious that Tsuna did annihilate them all (if the blocks are destroyed, how could something in there possibly survive?), looks like Ginger's out, too (I saw a panel but I'm not sure, the figure's not...
  8. Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 207 Discussion / 208 Predictions Thread uhm, it seems to me that Tsuna's gonna be the one with the most work...Death Stalk Unit, possibly Ginger (real and fake?) and probably Shouchi (I'm still wondering who and how powerful he is) I think Ryouhei (past) will come soon, too, even...
  9. Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 207 Discussion / 208 Predictions Thread Hm, I might sound a bit biased, but TYL Ryouhei appears...weak to me. I mean, I've expected more from him, Reborn said he could become the strongest among the guardians, remember? btw, I don't like Chrome :p
  10. Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 207 Discussion / 208 Predictions Thread how about guessing who's gonna be beaten up? (it's hard for me, too. I've never thought Spanner would go that far. And just to see the weapon?? It'll be better if he just move to the Vongola side already.)
  11. Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 206Discussion / 207 Predictions Thread XD "Care Bear Stare"? Thanks for that. Ever since I started the Future Arc, I've been having this feeling...like I've missed out a lot of chapters or so. I've made sure that I didn't miss a page, though. Maybe because this arc is totally...
  12. Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 206Discussion / 207 Predictions Thread Could you point me other mind-related powers of the sky attribute, please? I mean other than the hyper intuition of the Vongola.
  13. Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 206Discussion / 207 Predictions Thread Lambo got sent to the future against his will, too. So his bazooka must have been taken from him. The question is who. I've been thinking TYL!Tsuna is he's not dead, somehow I just don't think it's TYL!Gokudera/Yamamoto,etc.
  14. Reborn! volume 22 (ch196-205) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 205 Discussion / 206 Predictions Thread I thought it was some flashback in TYLHibari's mind, but well, you got the point there. I was just so uncomfortable with the thought of living knowing exactly when you're going to die...nah.
  15. Reborn! volume 22 (ch196-205) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 205 Discussion / 206 Predictions Thread Well, it's ten years later...so he might have changed? It sure sounds a lot more more logical if it's Hibari, but I'm troubled by the figure of man screaming "eiiii", because he looks nothing like Genshiki
Top