Recent content by Santho

  1. Santho

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 408 Discussions / 409 Predictions Nice Chapter^_^ Didn't expect to see Sasuke in Akatsuki clothing,nor the other.Is that to show that no0w he's a part of Akatsuki or just wearing it for fun?And I don't want hm killing off the eight tails,justmaybe knock him off(ater all his orders...
  2. Santho

    Theory Akatsuki/Madara's plan B( Can't possibly fail if invasion/Bijuu plan does not work)

    Hahah,really funny!And Orochimaru getting kicked out cause of a sex scandal lol....
  3. Santho

    407 - To Naruto - Review

    NIce review!I thouroughly enjoyed it.I know.it kind of amazed me that Naruto,of all people,was able to notice the difference.He must be one of the most Underestimated characters up till date.Always springing up surprises.But ofcourse,the time spend with Jiraya must have helped big time^_^ And...
  4. Santho

    Movie Naruto Shippūden: The Movie 2 - Bonds

    Re: Naruto Shippūden: The Movie 2 Wpw,this trailer rocked!cool to see flying machines ,though.Can;t wait for the movie to be released.
  5. Santho

    Year Round The Tennis Thread

    Re: The Tennis Thread I'm tired of seeing Federer win.It's so boring.Hope Nadal wins this time.After watching last year's really close final,and the way Fedex has been playing this year,there is a good chance for Rafa to show his true potent.,now that Djokovic's been knocked out(pretty surprising)
  6. Santho

    Discussion UEFA Euro 2008

    I'm one of the only few in my country who even try to watch football(Geez,the only thing people care about here are Cricket and Tennis),but its Germany all the way!(though there is a chance Turkey might pull off a surprise win,even if they have injury problems) Games already on at 12:15 am...
  7. Santho

    Naruto's next GOOD fight

    The one which he had with Itachi,I don't know,but it felt very incomplete.It could have been much more intense(I feel,but I Might end up being wrong).Anyways,I hope the Naruto vs Pein and Naruto vs.Sasuke turn out to be really good!I Think The one with pein might be the more important one,after...
Top